Thread: PVP question

PVP question

Hi guys,
    What are your experiences in PVP as a hunter (any spec)?? I am trying to decide between a hunter and a druid for PVP. If i roll a druid then I will mostly be concentration on cat form both in PVP and in PVE. I just want your opinion on which one would be more fun to melt faces with, a hunter(anyspec) or a druid(cat form)??

Re: PVP question

As a hunter you're going to be spending a lot of time fighting an uphill fight against melee classes and healers who love to LoS you. In BGs, hunters have the benefit of putting out massive damage from relatively safe ranges. However, in closed areas (like arena), you'll spend the majority of your time trying to get out of melee range of melee and trying to stay in range/sight of healers. I've found that my experience as a hunter has become increasingly more defensive as the room I had to work with got smaller.

Re: PVP question

I would chose to roll a Druid. I have been pvping a lot with my hunter and at times it is really frustrating. Disengage and Deterrence only help you so much. But if you do decide to go hunter go SV for PVP.