Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Spectral Tiger in 3.3.3

Just checked ebay, 600 pounds at the moment

so thats what 800 dollars or something right now.

That happens when you drink too much...

Vodka Bull!!!

there could be a future possibility of the TCG loot cards becoming available again if blizz decides to make an online version of the game.. it happened with Magic:the Gathering TCG, and the online version was a big hit when it launched... i can easily see blizz following the line of logic: online TCG > no printing costs > include old sets at no add'l cost to them > high demand > massive profit

I know that blizzard are ending the contract with upperdeck, but there is still a future for the tcg, so an online one is a realistic option, though I imagine it would not go down so well paying a substantial amount of money for something completely virtual.
    The cards at least were something you can hold, allbeit a piece of cardboard not worth very much once the panel is scratched, but still something physical.

Personally if I ever saw a genuine spectral tiger, or any other tcg mount being sold for 2k gold I would have no hesitation in buying as I am sure many others would do.
    The occasional scam going advertising the selling of the code comes once in a while, but since they are now bind on use, there is no legimate reason to not redeem and sell in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Troll much?

I heard you can change Soulshards for Celestial Steed next patch :O

GIEF LOOT?
    Playing MMO's since 1997 ®
    Ultima Online > Everquest > Dark Age of Camelot > Lineage 2 > World of Warcraft.
    In between ofcourse all the other MMOs u can name. Those above spend atleast 1 year.

Absolutely true. My friend who has a buddy who found out from his cousin that my other friend who works at Blizzard talked to a guy in accounting who knows the guys upstairs who work on new content told me so.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

wtf. i accidentally the spectral tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil
    wtf. i accidentally the spectral tiger.
    The whole thing?

hehehehe bet he had about 250 frozen orbs on ah when he spammed trade with that bullshit

Brewmaster

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    hehehehe bet he had about 250 frozen orbs on ah when he spammed trade with that bullshit
    u stole my line
    Insert Signiture here.