1k haste as Demonology huge Improvment.

So since reaching 1000 haste im seeing a massive difference in damage output in Arena and BG's (def BG's) my Shadow bolts are down to 1.9 second cast and when Molten core procs ( which it almost always does) my Incinerates are down to a 1.2 second cast.

Im also able to get a lot more fears off in Arena while being focused my fears are a .9 sec cast/Howl is 1.1 cast. And ofcourse when Immolation Arua is up its ticking really fast.

So i tested Demonology in 5v5 last week at 2100 rating and can def see an huge imporvment in Damage/Survivalbility over Destruction in every game.
    I dont have to worry about my Immolate being constantly dispelled because my primary nuke as Demo is Shadow bolt, Sure i still have to rely off Corruption ticks to get massive burst procs for my Instant shadow bolt and Molten core but with Glyph of Quick Decay 1 or 2 ticks is all i need to get the procs off def when i Corrupt multiple targets.

Im rarly a focus target as Demonology too which allows me to free cast almost all the time, and when i am focused by a melee team i just pop Meta and let Immolation Arua be my damage while im being locked down and trained and i dont die in a 2 second global by melee cleave teams.

All in all i seen a huge improvement running Demonology in 5v5 (3v3 as well at 2k+) with all this Haste, we hit 2202 up from 2100 me staying as Demo. Any other dedicated Demo PvP Enthusiast trying to climb Arena ratings?

Re: 1k haste as Demonology huge Improvment.

for some reason im thinking 1000 haste would be a major increase for anybody..

Quote Originally Posted by Jonirenicus
    So since reaching 1000 haste im seeing a massive difference in damage output in Arena and BG's (def BG's) my Shadow bolts are down to 1.9 second cast and when Molten core procs ( which it almost always does) my Incinerates are down to a 1.2 second cast.

Im also able to get a lot more fears off in Arena while being focused my fears are a .9 sec cast/Howl is 1.1 cast. And ofcourse when Immolation Arua is up its ticking really fast.

So i tested Demonology in 5v5 last week at 2100 rating and can def see an huge imporvment in Damage/Survivalbility over Destruction in every game.
    I dont have to worry about my Immolate being constantly dispelled because my primary nuke as Demo is Shadow bolt, Sure i still have to rely off Corruption ticks to get massive burst procs for my Instant shadow bolt and Molten core but with Glyph of Quick Decay 1 or 2 ticks is all i need to get the procs off def when i Corrupt multiple targets.

Im rarly a focus target as Demonology too which allows me to free cast almost all the time, and when i am focused by a melee team i just pop Meta and let Immolation Arua be my damage while im being locked down and trained and i dont die in a 2 second global by melee cleave teams.

All in all i seen a huge improvement running Demonology in 5v5 (3v3 as well at 2k+) with all this Haste, we hit 2202 up from 2100 me staying as Demo. Any other dedicated Demo PvP Enthusiast trying to climb Arena ratings?
    Where is the part where your felguard gets roflstomped and you die?

Lol and wheres the part where i 2 shot you on my ele shaman cause your wearing almost no pvp gear in bgs and arena. And btw the gcd cap is at 1 sec so casting a spell below 1 sec is a small waste.

10+ Year Old Account

I also hear destro is pretty good at 1k haste...and almost all classes are?

15+ Year Old Account

I think Demo would do well with 16k Spellpower aswell.

But seriously, 1k haste is a HUGE improvement for anyone. ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I think Demo would do well with 16k Spellpower aswell.

But seriously, 1k haste is a HUGE improvement for anyone. ;D
    not hunters :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    It's a melee class?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    Err..? It pretty much is. :

lol ''not for hunters'' ;D ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    Who is Athene, lol tought you meant the city at first :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    Worlds greatest paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    Yes, and scientology is speaking the truth

what class wouldn't benefit from 1k haste? hell even arms warriors would benefit from that much haste.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomebb
    Lol and wheres the part where i 2 shot you on my ele shaman cause your wearing almost no pvp gear in bgs and arena. And btw the gcd cap is at 1 sec so casting a spell below 1 sec is a small waste.
    ORBWALK

1k haste means lagging something else, doenst it? so where is all your points?

Lol so bad. casting below the 1sec GCD isnt a waste in PVP. him casting fear at .9s will ALWAYS be .9s think about that for a second. its not physics

Talking about PvP though, if he's freecasting that's going to make him more difficult than normal to hit consistently with interrupts. Especially if his opponent has any latency whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangose
    lol ''not for hunters'' ;D ;D
    yea, world first? :
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

ÅLAND FTW!!! ;D