My 69 prot warrior

I just hit level 69. Finished my gear and turned Xp on. I have one level of fun ahead of me.

How does he look?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Kilkops

Re: My 69 prot warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Poster15874
    I just hit level 69. Finished my gear and turned Xp on. I have one level of fun ahead of me.

How does he look?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Kilkops
    nice troll

-1/10 for all the effort you put into it and it still sucking

Its a tauren.

And at least im not an asshole
    while it is true you are not an asshole (up for debate), you are indeed an asshat

Why? because i came into someones thread and and said some shit thats mean and has nothing to do with the post?
    i think you're confused. anyway im outtie, enjoy your thread

What the hell was with that guy? He just goes into random threads to derail them and talk shit. And then he blows me off and leaves like i was imposing on him.Mother fucker you came into my thread. If you don't want to talk about the toon i posted don't say anything . Is he just that desperate for attention. If you dont enjoy talking about things wow related why are you on this site clicking on posts?

What the hell was with that guy? He just goes into random threads to derail them and talk shit. And then he blows me off and leaves like i was imposing on him.Mother fucker you came into my thread. If you don't want to talk about the toon i posted don't say anything . Is he just that desperate for attention. If you dont enjoy talking about things wow related why are you on this site clicking on posts?
    sup bro, hows your thread going? still trollin' i see. why'd you delete all your other posts?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

MUST HAVE 5K GS TO TANK REG UK OM NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    TL;DR: Druids ah so ova powa'd!
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)