Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How to make loads of g with jc?

Im an JC/Alch with a Enchanter alt and have done the math with all suggested options on here, on my server none of it is really of any profit(most of it no profit at all).Eonar sucks,but anyways,This is basically a bump, for any more ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

Deleted

Do the easy JC Q everyday untill you got the 10 most common epic gems. Then still do JC daily and buy "dragons eye" everyday. That's around 120g per day (depending on the server) for like 15 min "work". And check AH, I can earn easy money by buying cardinal rubies for 160g, cut to 20 str/20 arp/20 agi or 23 sp and then sell the epic gem for 210g. very easy profit!!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Start buying gems in stacks, craft them and sell them.

If you have JC but dont have 3-4 transmute spec alchemists you are doing it wrong. With my 3 alchemists Im guaranteed 525gold a day without procs which is 3600 gold a week again without procs so with procs you are looking at 4k gold a week easily. Dailies are for scrubs. Why waste an hour doing all that crap when you can just do 5 mins of work doing tansmutes and make a lot more.

It's so easy to make craploads of gold from JC, Farm heroics, Get Emblems, Buy Gems, Cut and sell on ah.

I have a tank alt which i use for farming hc's. Let's say that you do 4 dungeons in an hour, most dungeons you get a minimum of 5 emblems. 20 emblems = 2 uncut hybrid gems. whcih usually sell for about 150-180g each.

The good thing is not only do you make gold off emblems turned into gems, but you get 13g for each dungeon and some of the blues and purples form teh dungeons sell for quite a bit too, if you win the greed roll. Weps usually sell for like 20g to a vendor.

You can make quite a bit of gold without all that much effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    only 1k? can do that in an hour if i put myself into it
    but people that dont say bye or thanks and just run out like nothing happened make me stop after 10min -_-
    You also probably have all the cuts, if not close, in the game were as I only have like 20-25 so I don't get whispered a lot.

This is what I do with the "Saronite Shuffle", keep in mind prices vary per server, I play on a fairly high pop one:

1) Buy up Saronite Ore (my price cap is 15g per stack, can usually get it for 14g per)
    2) Buy up Eternal Earth (price cap is 80g per stack, can usually get for 60-70g per)

3) Prospect all of the ore.

4) I cut all of the non-Scarlet Ruby blue quality gems and then vendor them (uncut they usually only sell for 6-7 per, and if they don't sell ur left with a hefty loss from deposit)
    5) Post all of the uncut Scarlet Rubies in AH, they typically sell on my server for 40-50, so yeah, very nice

6) Post all of the Chalcedony and Dark Jade in AH, these usually sell for 5-7g and 3-5g respectively...
    7) Finally, I take the remaining green-quality gems and make the afforementioned necklaces/rings (using the Crystallized Earths), but I simply vendor mine as Infinite Dust barely cracks 1g per on my server.

When this process is done in large amounts in makes a tidy profit, and you can do a decent amount of it while /afk, but I'd suggest doing it only a couple times a week, so you actually get to PLAY the game you pay $15 a month in order to :-p

Hope that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Boston
    This is what I do with the "Saronite Shuffle", keep in mind prices vary per server, I play on a fairly high pop one:

1) Buy up Saronite Ore (my price cap is 15g per stack, can usually get it for 14g per)
    2) Buy up Eternal Earth (price cap is 80g per stack, can usually get for 60-70g per)

3) Prospect all of the ore.

4) I cut all of the non-Scarlet Ruby blue quality gems and then vendor them (uncut they usually only sell for 6-7 per, and if they don't sell ur left with a hefty loss from deposit)
    5) Post all of the uncut Scarlet Rubies in AH, they typically sell on my server for 40-50, so yeah, very nice

6) Post all of the Chalcedony and Dark Jade in AH, these usually sell for 5-7g and 3-5g respectively...
    7) Finally, I take the remaining green-quality gems and make the afforementioned necklaces/rings (using the Crystallized Earths), but I simply vendor mine as Infinite Dust barely cracks 1g per on my server.

When this process is done in large amounts in makes a tidy profit, and you can do a decent amount of it while /afk, but I'd suggest doing it only a couple times a week, so you actually get to PLAY the game you pay $15 a month in order to :-p

Hope that helps...
    Couldnt agree with this more, but check how your server economy is first. On my server (doomhammer EU) at the times i play (weekends/after work) infinite dust is <1g each, dream shards are 3g or less. saronite ore ranges from 15g to 20g (normally top end) and cut gems are same price / cheaper than uncut gems (yes my server economy sucks) so i cant make any profit from these streams.

However if i can get a chunk of red/yellow/orange 'green quality' gems cheap (<1g) and eternal earth cheap (<5g each), i can make the rings (vendor 3g50 ish) for approx 2g each. thats 1g50 (ish) profit each for 10 seconds afking. multiply by a large number and = profit.

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by scism
    Couldnt agree with this more, but check how your server economy is first. On my server (doomhammer EU) at the times i play (weekends/after work) infinite dust is <1g each, dream shards are 3g or less. saronite ore ranges from 15g to 20g (normally top end) and cut gems are same price / cheaper than uncut gems (yes my server economy sucks) so i cant make any profit from these streams.

However if i can get a chunk of red/yellow/orange 'green quality' gems cheap (<1g) and eternal earth cheap (<5g each), i can make the rings (vendor 3g50 ish) for approx 2g each. thats 1g50 (ish) profit each for 10 seconds afking. multiply by a large number and = profit.
    The rings vendor for 3.14 gold. Not 3.5 If eternal earth is not 3 or less gold per, you will not make profit.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

if your going to farm gems out via heroics and honor,

honor = red, blue, yellow

badges = orange, green, purple.

you can get 2 orange gems for the same price as one red gem and you will make more gold by cutting 2 different gems in demand and post.

As for honor they all cost 10k honor so buying a less pricy gem for the same cost makes no sense. always go pure.

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    The rings vendor for 3.14 gold. Not 3.5 If eternal earth is not 3 or less gold per, you will not make profit.
    i used to farm the shit out of ore make rings and de, now that a stack of infinite dust has dropped to a retarded low i find it brutal to do this.

used to get over 80g a stack now getting 30g... took a big cut on this lol glad i was well ahead and made like 20k on this before prices dropped.

Another thing is when you get a solid bank. build some rep with ore farmers on your server. (look who is selling the 5 stacks of titanium...)

pst them and start saving them the ah cut on titanium (which is huge) have them sell to you directly 1k worth at a time... thats usually 3 and a half stacks. then enjoy your prospects.

Also titanium dust is insane. stacks going for 700g-800g. If you dont land a gem in a stack thats a slight lose but its a chance. Ive gone from 0 gems a stack to 4 gems a stack. Well worth ti and you make the gold back fast. Plus 1k is a small investment. I know people that go on 10k+ ore buyout frenzys and make almost 2x that back.