Thread: i cant find it

i cant find it

Im looking for a holy priest UI where it shows what spells are on CD and what procs you have. It had power auras i think, but im so terrible at that add-on, help would be appriciated. i went holy and its alot to keep track off.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: i cant find it

Last time I checked, the default UI did all of these things.

However, I know what you're getting at and Power Auras does all of those things. You'd have to set it up yourself to warn of procs and CDs. If you want one that works right out of the box, try the compilation CaithUI (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5-CaithUI.html). It's geared a little more toward PvP but those parts of the compilation that are PvP-centric can just be shut off.

its sort of like that. Its more like the type that shows the spell near your character and says when its off cool-down, or if your procs are up. (sorry its kinda hard to explain, ill keep looking though)

Dotimer?

its for the healing cooldowns. it notifies when they are back up to use, or when they have ran out on the tanks, ect

Power Auras is amazing and while it's a little bit intimidating at first, once you've taken the time to set up one or two auras, it's pretty simple. I love to use it for procs, stacks, and important debuffs. I don't like to use it for CDs though because, well, I may not want to cast certain spells immediately on CD, and more than a couple auras up at a time can create some nasty clutter.

So, for CDs, HoTs, and DoTs, I prefer ForteXorcist, though DoTimer, MSBT, and other such things work well. In fact, FX pretty much works right out of the box and all you really have to do is hide a few things (like, who really needs to see the CD for their hearthstone in combat?).

15+ Year Old Account

I like OmniCC, it shows all your cooldowns directly on your spellbuttons.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Aliena from Tankspot.com has a nice healing priest tutorial on setting up both powerauras and grid.

10+ Year Old Account

I use TellMeWhen. You set up which spells/procs you want it to track, and then when the spell/proc is ready it'll light up with it's spell icon in it's little box. If it has charges or stacks it'll show those too. Unfortunately the timer part of it isn't great in that it's in the style of the Countdown clock with the shaded portion being the proportion of time elapsed and the brighter portion being the proportion of time still to go, but then I've found that I really don't need to know the exact time of my proc remaining just that it's there and ticking away.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.