Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Emblem of Frost in heroics

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes
    I know in WotLK, T6 gear was being outdated as early as level 75 with dungeon blues. For a comparison:

Bulwark of Azzinoth - shield from Illidan
    6336 armor
    174 block
    +29 str
    +40 stam
    +26 defense rating
    proc on hit 2% chance of increasing armor by 2000 for 10 secs

Riot Shield - 75 blue shield from normal Violet Hold
    6703 armor
    187 block
    +34 str
    +51 stam
    +23 defense rating
    +66 shield block value

As you can see, it comes down to a marginally useful proc (2% chance on hit for a tank loaded in avoidance is a very, very low chance) vs a bunch of stats, so the 75 shield actually pretty much comes ahead.
    Too bad that shield was not BiS.

I know besides trinks, my t6/sw gear gemmed with wotlk gems and enchants lassted me through naxx.

Signature by Resentful - Bleeding Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes
    It depends on the group, to be honest. If I am just looking for an alt pug to down Saurfang, 2900 is fine. If I am looking for a good group to down Put and Blood Queen, then 3000 is minimum.

For instance, I have over 3100, my prot warrior alt has over 3050, and my rogue alt has over 2900.
    Btw....

Your cumulative gear score of those three characters is OVER 9000!!

(I couldn't resist.)

15+ Year Old Account

Hopefully never, while I may not have even stepped into ICC and only have one piece of T10 which I bought, I dont want Blizzard to continue this mistake they made with the Emblem system.

Emblems should be plain different in both 10 and 25mans, and Heroics should be dropping one emblem tier below the 10man.

Emblem system was perfect when Ulduar was released, as people who raided 10mans and only recieved Heroisms from Naxx/OS/Maly got the chance to get Valors in Ulduar 10, while 25man raiders still had their own Emblem, being Conquests.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"