Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Weapons + trinkets dilemma (for fury)

Hi everybody, I have to take a decision about the weapons to equip in my main hand and my offhand. First of all check my equipment:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tem&cn=Elendyl

I also own Justicebringer (normal one) in my inventory, but I'm not sure if I should better equip it in my offhand moving Ramaladni in my main hand or leave Might of the Faithful in my main and Ramaladni in my off. Please give me some suggestions.

I have another little doubt regarding the trinkets to use. I dont have very nice trinkets (I have to admit), but maybe I should have to replace Banner of Victory with NES or Grim Toll softcapping armor penetration? In this case I should have to reduce my passive armor penetration to 55% (from 74%) regemming most of my armor pen gems with strength gems. At the moment I'm trying to reach armor pen hard cap.

In short words: better 80% passive armor pen (with no arp trinket) but less strength or 50%-55% armor pen + trinket proc (soft cap) with much more strength ?

Thank you for your help

Deleted

Re: Weapons + trinkets dilemma (for fury)

Your weapon setup looks good, since Quel'delar have higher dmg it should be in MH.
    Regarding the trinkets and gemming, I would personally skip ArP soft capping and try getting more ArP gear and wait for better trinkets like DBW / WFS / DV.
    You will probably go for hardcap anyway in a near future, so regemming str now will only give you unnescessary costs.
    The SEP for ArP is probably higher then Str atm for you, so you should continue gemming for arp, to be really sure use the spreadsheet and check what's best for you.
    If the SEP for Str should be higher then ArP, it's probably a minor dps gain to regem for it atm.