The way i see it Frost is the "take less damage consistantly" Blood is the Soak tank

Like it or not a tank should be able to take 2 hits from a boss without dying. WotN is a nice oh $@%! Talent that is getting a buff for added utility i dont believe blizzard is thinking "we want every Dk tank to be Blood" that said Blizzard has clearly stated if it becomes OP it will be nerfed.

Frost is viable and worked well on Live. Its getting buffed even more (as well as other specs) in 3.3.3 therefore i dont see your logic in it being sub par.

With regard to the actual topic of this post. yes i understand that its a small thing nevertheless it should have been addressed a long long time ago. Why now? because DW is actually becoming a somewhat viable spec (more then utility or "hey i can actually use 1hers as a Dk! See!)
I see misses on IT often in icc 10 / 25 generally at the beginning of the fight when i MT. That bothers me because blizzard is making IT into our version of "Shield Slam" do you think Prot Warriors would complain if their shield slam misses when they're hit capped? you bet they would.

Im not saying "dont take this talent it sucks" im saying melee hit isnt something hard to get. Spell hit cap is however. why cant this talent help?