Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blizzcast #13, PvP a Blizzard Employee, Blue posts

BlizzCast #13
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    In our thirteenth BlizzCast episode, we focus on the recent start of the StarCraft II beta! An interview with the StarCraft II's production director and game director discusses what beta testers and the overall StarCraft community can expect in the latest multiplayer version of the game. The developers also provide some insight into other topics such as the single player campaign, eSports, and macro mechanics. In our second segment, World of Warcraft and Diablo community managers take you through a Q&A segment sharing exciting information about how the future of those series are shaping up.

Check out BlizzCast 13 now: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...3.html?rhtml=y
    PvP a Blizzard Employee
    Originally Posted by Ujumqin (Blue Tracker)
    Hey all,

Ever wanted to Pwn a Blizzard employee in WoW PvP? Now's your chance because tomorrow from 4:00PM to 6:30PM (PST) a few of us will be queuing up for BGs via the new Random Battleground Finder on the US realms! Bring your main/alt/premade and show us what you got!

What: Random Battleground Finder
    Who: Blizzard Community Team and Blizzard QA
    Place: US Servers Broxigar and Anasterian
    Time: 4:30 - 6:30 PST
    Date: 2-26-2010

(Note: Time/Event is subject to change.)
    Blizzard Loves You
    [blizzquote="Bashiok;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23425523617-we-love-you.html]A photo from us to you. The Blizzard Community Team - [url]http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/bashiok/CMTeam.jpg[/url] ([url=http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2010/february/CMTeam.jpg][b]Mirror[/b][/url])[/blizzquote"]

Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Easy gear in TBC Arenas
    We definitely make mistakes, but you are mischaracterizing how we feel about Arena. The problem was that the initial BC Arena gear was so easy to obtain, that it attracted many players to Arenas who really had no business being in there or in fact didn't even enjoy it. They just went where the loot was. In LK, we offered the same or better loot through raiding and lots of people went raiding.

We like Arena. It isn't going anywhere. We just want to reserve it for people who actually like it, not for those who feel like they have to do it. (Source)

AE Healing
    True, but many of those spells require targeting. Even PoH requires targeting. I'm not a big fan of the way Wild Growth has turned out either, but at least its hot prevents it from being the "nobody dies from AE" spell. Again, they are good spells, and they have their place. I wish there was more of a decision of when to use them instead of always on cooldown. I realize part of that is encounter design. Part of it may be that they are still too good. (But we aren't nerfing them anytime soon.) (Source)

Mana management and encounters difficulty
    Fights are designed to be hard (to a degree). If you have a proposal for how they can be hard in a different vector, please share. Running OOM is a tool that we lost and want to regain, but I suspect that will lead to a lot of "Healing isn't fun anymore" responses. (Source)

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Rake Bug
    Right. It's possible that there is server - client disagreement (because of lag) about what's going on, so that you think you can reapply Rake (because it has fallen off) but get the "more powerful aura" error instead.

We did have a similar problem with Immolate at some point, but we fixed it by letting you clip that last tick. I don't think you would want that with Rake because it would be a dps loss when that happened. (Source)

Nature's Grasp in 3.3.3
    That's a bug. You can only cast one Entangling Roots. You can proc the roots on 3 targets with Nature's Grasp. [...] They are two different spells that just look alike.

There is a small ICD to keep a rogue from blowing through all 3 charges quickly. (Source)

Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Lightwell
    Lightwell isn't okay either. We don't want to turn it into a totem, because the class already has plenty of spells that require little interaction. We're not entirely sure what we'll do yet, but we still like the basic idea (creating something and it does the healing) so we aren't going to just scrap it. (Source)

Re: Blizzcast #13, PvP a Blizzard Employee, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

PvP a Blizzard Employee
    Originally Posted by Ujumqin (Blue Tracker)
    Hey all,

Ever wanted to Pwn a Blizzard employee in WoW PvP? Now's your chance because tomorrow from 4:00PM to 6:30PM (PST) a few of us will be queuing up for BGs via the new Random Battleground Finder on the US realms! Bring your main/alt/premade and show us what you got!

What: Random Battleground Finder
    Who: Blizzard Community Team and Blizzard QA
    Place: US Servers Broxigar and Anasterian
    Time: 4:30 - 6:30 PST
    Date: 2-26-2010

(Note: Time/Event is subject to change.)

Does that mean new Honor system is coming out tomorrow?

They would put the hawt chick in the middle of the pic...
    - Not that I'm complaining or anything
    She's pretty freakin' hawt.
    NerdWin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    They would put the hawt chick in the middle of the pic...
    - Not that I'm complaining or anything
    She's pretty freakin' hawt.
    NerdWin
    And best of all..

She works for Blizzard!

/heaven

I bet her shit smells too though ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpio
    I bet her shit smells too though ^
    yeah, like sexy ass candy

For those that were not aware, this is on the PTR realms. (i may be redundant, but it may save someone the 20 minutes of research i just did to try to figure out what battlegroup they are in :-[)

The random BGs thing is out already? ._.

She's got big arms. I bet she could knock you the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAreMelon
    yeah, like sexy ass candy
    Eww you guys are weird. ???

Yay, CM PVP! Last time (2006) was great fun! http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-general/7543849.htm

To bad the video link is dead. If anyone got a copy, please reupload

Was gonna post "in b4, omg a hot WOMAN gamer!!1!" but the gingerwankers already started drooling on their keyboards... You may carry on as normal!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I like how most of the responses about this whole post are about the hot chick in the blizz pic. Granted I would nail her, I still think its funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mundy
    She's got big arms. I bet she could knock you the fuck out.
    And if she doesn't do that, she can always do something with our characters!

Our precious.. precious characters.

That one girl on the Blizzard Pic, is smoking! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Becrux
    The random BGs thing is out already? ._.
    Will be out tommorow as I understood it.

Yeah that one can ban me any day... :-*

When you guys say "hot girl" you mean the chineese one lying down in front right???!

Who is that hottie middle of picture?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksky
    That one girl on the Blizzard Pic, is smoking! :-*
    As in there is more then one girl in the picture???? where????