Modified Cookie Cutter

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...runner&cn=Gulo
    You'll notice the two points in Runic Power Mastery instead of Dark Conviction. Besides these two points, it matches most cookie cutter UH specs.
    Taking into consideration popping cd's on start of fight or fights requiring movement, I've had a lot of extra runic power not being added to my already 100/100 bar.
    With the extra 30 space, which does fill up considerably at times, I have an extra death coil to spare.
    This really helps in heroism phases when after having cast two death coils, I still have time left on rune cooldowns to Horn of Winter and the like, so why not have another death coil?
    It's put out better numbers than the 2% crit spec for me, but I was wondering what other people thought about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Re: Modified Cookie Cutter

Your post is extremely SHIT to read because you centered it. (why the hell would you do that anyway?)

And if you're capping your own runic power, your rotation is WRONG.

Of course there might be times when it caps, like when you get spammed by rejuv or if you use Empower Runeweapon and spam 2 more scourge strikes, yes it might cap.
    But besides that I never ever had "too much" runic power.
    The 2% crit in Dark Conviction is really good for your scourge strikes. Scourge strike is your nr1 damage output, especially when your gear goes up. You'll want to do everything to max it's power! Having more crit on all abilities (including the extremely important Scourge Strike) is SO MUCH MORE important than the chance of "missing" a death coil because your RP is full.

If you really want to go more to the deathcoil way anyway, why didn't you take morbidity into your fail spec?