Im just confused =X

Hi guys i was hoping you could give me some advice. The more upgrades i get the less dps i produce is how i feel atm. Due to the fact upgrades lack haste.... I went abit mad with gems aswell to try fix and i dont know if i made things even worse.

Iv been switching my gear around like mad lately not been able to stick with what i choose. Here is the link to me on armory so if you have any helpful advice i would love it.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...on&cn=Sweptvex

I also have a few other questions. Right now i have 4t10 peices, although due to the fact my t10 legs dropped in voa i had to lose out on my leggings of woven death. I was wondering if i should stick the woven death leggings untill i get t10 head, due to the fact my haste is lacking soooooo much.
    I also have some other haste items i was wondering if you guys think i should use. I have band of the invoker which i could use instead of ring of maddening whisper, aswell as haste feet instead of sandals of consecretion "boots of icey floe" And also i have abyssal rune and was wondering if i should replace one of my other trinkets for it due to my fail haste. Please give me some pointers guys help wud be greatly appreciated.

On a side not, yes i do have Rawr but i aint gonna lie i suck at using to lol.

Re: Im just confused =X

For gear, you are a little constrained at the moment due to the majority of your hit coming from your T10 legs.

Replace you Maddening whispers ring with Band of the invoker, or Rapid Ascent if you can get/have it. Keep everything else the same for the moment. Try to get the Haste back from Saurfang (25) or VDW (10). If you get the VDW one you can then look to swap out your T10 legs with woven and get the T10 head piece.

Says some1 replied but not showing lol

And thats all i can do at the moment? >< plus i can add some hit into my off hand and wand if its hit ur worried about if i were to go with woven of death legs and VDW=?

Just because something is higher itemlevel does not mean it's an upgrade. It might look pretty on gearscore if you pug alot though

You really need to get rid of those boots, one ring (not the rep ring), the cloak and replace either gloves or legs with the T10 head instead.

but they boost sp alot the feet and ring

Quote Originally Posted by Sweptvex
    but they boost sp alot the feet and ring
    Yea, but your main stats as arcane are haste + spellpower. Everything got spellpower, and what you need to make sure when gearing is that everything has haste too.

You should aim for haste+hit until hitcap, and then haste+crit. If you can't find a haste+crit item for the slot, a haste+spirit is not too far behind.

Crit+spirit, or even worse, hit+spirit or hit+crit, those items are meh and should be avoided like the plague (the exception being either t10 gloves or legs for the 4-set bonus. Never both of them together!)

Ok fair enuf and what about my trinkets shud i swop one out for abyssal rune then? and my gems are ok?

bump?

how about read my post fully at start. makes ur post useless...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sweptvex
    On a side not, yes i do have Rawr but i aint gonna lie i suck at using to lol.
    Learn to use
    Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Your trinkets are fine until you can get dislodged foreign object (or reign of the dead if you still run toc).

Gems look fine too. Exactly what the socket bonus need to be for it to be worth gemming 12sp/10spi instead of 23sp depends on gear and you'd need to check rawr for that. And at some point 12sp/10haste will become better than 23sp but again rawr would have to tell you when/if you reach that point.

You will need 4 items with hit to reach the hitcap (or 3 and a couple of gems).

With your gear, that would probably be ring + one piece t10 + neck + wrist.

If you go with those 4 pieces of hit, you'll want either the tailormade pants, or for example the gloves from blood prince council. The tailor pants are slightly better (pre hardmode gear atleast) but still fairly expensive.

You are confused? Imo all mages are. Sexually.

thanx rogge