Dreamwalker fight help.

My progression 10s is working on killing Dreamwalker and we have a few questions so please refrain from trolling.

On our current attempts we have our mage currently going into the portal for the damage % increase, now would it be better for a Ret paladin to go into the portal instead seeing as they use SoCOM on that fight?

What are the best healers to go into the portal.

Do the adds spawn faster as the fight goes on?

I think that is all, <Verdict> Thanks you all in advance.

Re: Dreamwalker fight help.

We send in a holy pally(me) and a resto druid and keep a resto shaman outside to heal the people killing adds. I don't think we've sent in a dps at all really. One might go in randomly to buff his epeen or something.

And yeah the adds spawn faster as the fight goes on.

This is normal mode though. If you're talking about heroic I can't really help you D:

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrise
    My progression 10s is working on killing Dreamwalker and we have a few questions so please refrain from trolling.

On our current attempts we have our mage currently going into the portal for the damage % increase, now would it be better for a Ret paladin to go into the portal instead seeing as they use SoCOM on that fight?

What are the best healers to go into the portal.

Do the adds spawn faster as the fight goes on?

I think that is all, <Verdict> Thanks you all in advance.
    hey i only know what we do.

we have never used a dps into the portals we have 2 healers go there always the strongest cause they need to get the stacks to make the fight goes faster. Holy pala is by far the best healer to send in. but i would still say go for 3 healers on this fight have the 2 best you have to go in there. the dps boost is really not needed and waste of time considering have short time the dps will have out of the portal if he have to keep up the stack.

i don't know if the adds spawns faster never noticed it if so.

15+ Year Old Account

There's already a thread with some great tips:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...y-doing-wrong/

There's a soft enrage (when lots of adds start spawning) somewhere around 7:30.