ICC Which boss next?

Hello,

My 25 man guild and I have presently cleared all non end wing bosses in ICC and I was wondering which boss people thought would be best to try and spend our time on learning? To add some background My guild is a casual raiding guild raiding 2-3 nights a week on a regular schedule with largely the same people each week.

Our choices are now Putricide, Blood Queen or Sindragosa (sorry on bad spellings :P )

In general our DPS as a guild is not the greatest for example we always have about 20secs left on the enrage timer for festergut to give you an idea of numbers. We have some great healers and tanks and people tend to be willing to learn even if it takes a while.

People i want to hear from on this are not the more hard core players as you inherently over skill/over gear the encounter anyway which gives you a warped view of the difficulty of things, I need to hear from similar types of raiders and how you overcame any difficulties

Off topic: My 10 man group took Lich King last night finally yey lol
    If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...

Deleted

Re: ICC Which boss next?

i'd say Blood Queen first since thats only teamwork correct and you said you have good healers, Then i'd go for Putri and then sindrigosa. ( if you have FR gear that would help allot for Sindrigose )

Blood Queen -> Sindragosa -> Putricide

BQ > Putri(If you have good healers) > Sindra
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&cn=Avandin

You need good dps for BQL regardless of the buff... putricide is really easy, sindragosa is the hardest of the three.

Putricide is hardest in terms of coordination / movement
    Sindragosa is hard in terms of healing, tanking and watching your debuffs
    BQL is hardest in terms of DPS and healing

So if you have decent Healers go
    BQL -> Sindragosa -> Putricide

If your Raid has good Movement but not so good HPS/DPS (wich in most casual Guilds is not the case, but there are exceptions) go
    Putricide -> Sindragosa - BQL

one thing thats cool about ICC bosses is that they're so different. there's singletarget dmg, heavy raid dmg, dps races, "hps races" (dreamwalker heroic), heavy movement / awareness encounters, nasty debuffs. the instance pretty much shows you where your weaknesses are. so do start trying the boss that fits you best, but also give the others a try and maybe many people in your raid will start improving.

My guild progression was : Professor Putricide -> BQ Lanathel -> Sindragosa. ( we killed the bosses as they were unlocked )
    We pretty much one shot Putricide, sadly we still have silly wipes on BQ due people being retarded on flying phases, Sindragosa the only chalenging moment of the fight is at the 35% phase which needs tons of coordination and intensive healing.