Weird KG Panel Issue

Hey guys, I´m having a problem with KG Panels which I recently noticed. (Only the action bar layer, chat and recount layer working correctly.)

When I log on, my action bar layer looks like this: How its not supposed to be

When I /reload UI, and only when I /reload UI, it looks like this: How its supposed to be

As you can see, the boarders are a bit thicker when I /reload UI.

This is how its supposed to be AND how it was originally designed.

(THE WIDTH/HEIGHT NUMBERS DO NOT CHANGE THO.)

So then I thought, just make it a big thicker, and I added 1 width and 1 height each panel and then it looked like it should look.

But when I /reload UI now OR even when I log off / on again, it looks like this: =_=this sucks

Maybe you can help me out

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Weird KG Panel Issue

Honestly, I have zilch in the way of ideas - maybe try posting on the kgPanels thread over at WoWAce's forums, the author usually browses that.

15+ Year Old Account

It's the same thing happening when you change your multisample from x1 to x8 (not pixel perfect), I think. But why can't you just avoid /rl ?

First of all, I didnt change any settings.

Secondly, I can avoid /rl, the problem is, when I do not change the settings it looks smaller. (screen 1)

When I change the widht and height to the settings I want to (screen 2), THEN THEY CHANGE THRU logging on or off and look bigger (screen 3). (so this time no /rl).

Btw Skada Damage Meters also wont recognize any changes in positioning, with just one relog / log off its at the same old position,,.,

Not sure if its even slightly related, but I have had issues with some spell and other icons not loading properly the first time after logging in.
    A reload tends to resolve that too so it appears it is something not loading properly, or the order in which things are loading.
    Is the frame set to size itself dynamically, or it is just done manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Theres nothing set to resize dynamically, and its only the action bar frame.

I noticed that it happend AFTER I changed something at the graphic settings of my GPU.

I turned off AntiAliasing and the Nvidia PhysX Engine.

Before I did that it worked correctly.

So I turned on AA again, just PhysX is turned off because of FPS issues.

But it doesnt seem to change, the 1 KG layer at my action bars and my SKADA dmg meter is resizing / scaling at each log on, and only after a reload it seems correctly.

Maybe someone of you can help me out, without telling me to restore my system settings to a point where I didnt change anything (like 1 month ago).