Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Unstable Affliction = Extremely OP. Nerf time!

Don't Dispel it?
    ??? ??? ???

Like a previous poster said, you play RMP, please don't complain about the one spell warlocks can cast on you. (Which, 90% of the time gets CSed/Kicked/Deepfreezed/KSed) Sorry, any priest/paladin who complains about UA has no validation at all. If it had a healing debuff or something on it that absolutely had to be removed, I'd sympathize with you.

However, all it means is you have to WATCH what you dispel instead of frantically mashing your dumb little dispel macro. Suck it up. If I have to play destro and watch Paladin/Priest dispel immolate 800 times before I get a conflag in, you get to deal with UA.

I wish my UAs crit for 18k though, it would make a lot of games much faster. :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara
    You seem to be in denial.
    If you could scan through my posts on here you would see that by and large I'm a level headed and open minded player. However, there are times and posts in particular that are just so out there I don't even entertain them.

This is one of those posts. I am in denial because for the most part it doesn't happen... which I think would mean I'm not actually in denial because there's nothing to dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by BlissLeaf
    Don't Dispel it?
    ??? ??? ???
    but then us paladins are taking a crap load of damage from the the curse and that. plus their shadow bolts that crit for 8k equals a dead pally within 15 secs.

But on a serious note locks in general need to be nerfed in pvp period. Any class that can fear me for 8 secs do say 5k dmg fear me for 6 secs do 4k dmg and so on then have thier pet cc or silence me. Plus the fact that they are casting big spells that hurt for close to half my health is OP.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    but then us paladins are taking a crap load of damage from the the curse and that. plus their shadow bolts that crit for 8k equals a dead pally within 15 secs.
    Because that's different from any class sitting on you for 15 seconds straight.... how?

But on a serious note locks in general need to be nerfed in pvp period. Any class that can fear me for 8 secs do say 5k dmg fear me for 6 secs do 4k dmg and so on then have thier pet cc or silence me. Plus the fact that they are casting big spells that hurt for close to half my health is OP.
    Have you ever played a lock? :/

Glyph of turn evil > Felhunter

Moving like someone who isn't an idiot > Getting hit with 3s cast shadowbolts
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The game is not balanced around 1v1. In arena, or any organized PvP event, you should have help in keeping the Warlock off you. For example, a Mage or Druid can safely remove the curses on you while a Felhunter (if you have a Warlock) can eat the Corruption/UA/Fear off you. Also any melee, say a Rogue or Warrior, will be very efficient at limiting the casting of the Warlock which will prevent UA from being on you all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    Unstable Affliction should be instant cast.

Discuss.
    Agreed. Haunt as well. =p

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Because that's different from any class sitting on you for 15 seconds straight.... how?

Have you ever played a lock? :/

Glyph of turn evil > Felhunter

Moving like someone who isn't an idiot > Getting hit with 3s cast shadowbolts
    1st part was obvious joking.

2nd no ive never gotten a lock to 80. I get to mids 30's and get tired of having to have my vw tank everything and when he cant hold aggro i die.

and moving like an idiot hmmm. You do know there are some arenas that dont have good LoS help right? And im ret so while im trying to kill you before you kill me or my partner normally comes the ^ read my above post

It's 8, 4, and 2 seconds, last time I checked. AND! You're a fucking pally, bubble, stun, stun, trinket, is pretty good at keeping you out of being feared.

AND fear breaks after so much damage, usually one attack if a crit or 2 attacks normal.

AND if you cant' figure out how to beat a clothie as a pally and die in 15 seconds you should re roll.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    The game is not balanced around 1v1. In arena, or any organized PvP event, you should have help in keeping the Warlock off you. For example, a Mage or Druid can safely remove the curses on you while a Felhunter (if you have a Warlock) can eat the Corruption/UA/Fear off you. Also any melee, say a Rogue or Warrior, will be very efficient at limiting the casting of the Warlock which will prevent UA from being on you all the time.
    yes but then that leaves the partner of the lock to have his way wit us as well. Norm shadow priest which isnt anyy better

Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    It's 8, 4, and 2 seconds, last time I checked. AND! You're a fucking pally, bubble, stun, stun, trinket, is pretty good at keeping you out of being feared.

AND fear breaks after so much damage, usually one attack if a crit or 2 attacks normal.

AND if you cant' figure out how to beat a clothie as a pally and die in 15 seconds you should re roll.
    yeah blow my one saving cd then his partner mass dispells and im dead

yes but then that leaves the partner of the lock to have his way wit us as well. Norm shadow priest which isnt anyy better
    In addition to the game not being balanced in 1v1, it's not balanced in 2v2. It sucks but is true. The 2s bracket of arena does not represent good balance. Move to 3s or 5s. Personally I feel the most balanced area is in 3v3 arena. After playing here you will see that there are numerous threats and that Warlocks aren't these powerhouse, OP, Fearbombing enemies you seem to think.

If you could scan through my posts on here you would see that by and large I'm a level headed and open minded player.
    You're about as open minded and level headed as me. Understand that however you want.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Demo is viable, though. I'm just saying.
    Viable? If you have over 3 or 4 casters in your 25's demo is not only viable, it's BETTER.
    And it's getting some buffs too, isn't it? Or did I misread :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    You're about as open minded and level headed as me. Understand that however you want.
    I have to disagree. I'm much different when I respond to your posts, I seek out argument and confrontation because you're an Undead Rogue and your race and class make my life hell farming dailies on the Isle of Quel'Danas and, actually, everywhere in general.

If it makes you feel better I now target Blood Elf Rogues because they are now the hardest melee counters for me. =D

yeah blow my one saving cd then his partner mass dispells and im dead
    Now, this is a complaint so many people have - "I have to use my survival cooldown to survive!"
    Well er... yeah, it's what they're THERE for surely?

It's like complaining you have to use mana to heal. The point is if you want to survive you have to use your cooldowns as and when neccessary. They're not there for you to just dominate another player.

Plus the example of a mass dispell is very exclusive to one particular 2v2 setup - Warlock + Priest.

I really don't understand why Paladins complain about the bubble removal tools so much. Can't the Paladins use their stuns while under its effects? I mean why can't they bubble, stun the Warrior mid Shattering Throw, and keep healing. The same for a Priest, bubble then start to heal and stun while they're trying to Mass Dispel. This should be especially easy for BE Paladins because of the ridiculous racial ability they have. Oh and it's only ridiculous because I PvP with mainly casters lol.

I myself dont give a shit about the damage the curse does, I can manage that. The silience is devastating, GL dispelling fucking fear.

I really don't understand why Paladins complain about the bubble removal tools so much. Can't the Paladins use their stuns while under its effects? I mean why can't they bubble, stun the Warrior mid Shattering Throw, and keep healing. The same for a Priest, bubble then start to heal and stun while they're trying to Mass Dispel. This should be especially easy for BE Paladins because of the ridiculous racial ability they have. Oh and it's only ridiculous because I PvP with mainly casters lol.
    Because people can't play their classes, and when they realize this they make posts about hating classes that rollface them for how much they suck.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

10+ Year Old Account

15k damage myn usually just does like 2-6k 0o