Good macro for bubblehearting

hi guys, does any of you know a good macro to bubbleheart? i pop divine shield but sometimes i cant click the heartstone right after since its in my inventory and then shield goes down and the heartstone gets interrupted. do you know a macro to do this? thanks. xoxo

Re: Good macro for bubblehearting

How cute :3

--

#showtooltip
    /cast Divine Shield
    /use Hearthstone
    /cackle

lol ok besides the macro you do know you can put your hearth on your actionbar?

i don't have any more room for spells on my actionbar. i can replace shield with macro but then it is full again :P

O.o get bartender

No way he filled all action bars with skills. My guess is - he didn't turn on additional ABs and stick to 1st one

I wonder, btw how can it be he wasn't flamed yet as he should be. Possibly ppl are to amazed someone could actually ask about such thing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    O.o get bartender
    Or clean up your bars.

I used to have the same problem (no more space on my action bars) on my mage, but I found that I could remove quite a lot of the crap I had placed on my bars. Maybe it'll work for you too?
    Oh, and make sure to activate all the extra bars if you haven't done so already.
    If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

hes learning how to be a pro paladin. HOw can we flame him?

He could stop keyboard turning; I hear that's pretty useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziree
    No way he filled all action bars with skills. My guess is - he didn't turn on additional ABs and stick to 1st one

I wonder, btw how can it be he wasn't flamed yet as he should be. Possibly ppl are to amazed someone could actually ask about such thing ^^
    Because he is adorable :-*
    Sarcasm may be used!
    I am not a thief, I am a pirate! And piracy isn't stealing, it's just good manners sharing!