Banner of victory VS whispering fang

ARP VS CRIT -- Same proc shit

I got a 1100 ARP, missing the last for almost cap, but i thougt about changing out Whispering fang 131 crit(whispering) vs 84 arp (banner)

hows the proc diff on each trinket?

Re: Banner of victory VS whispering fang

Quote Originally Posted by Lupercus
    ARP VS CRIT -- Same proc shit

I got a 1100 ARP, missing the last for almost cap, but i thougt about changing out Whispering fang 131 crit(whispering) vs 84 arp (banner)

hows the proc diff on each trinket?
    It's actually not, it's 100 more ap and for 1.5 times as long the uptime is much more and the passive stat is also much more. I do not think even if you had 1316 arp (which would make banner as good as it could possibly be) it would be better than WFS, but I do not have a hunter so I only know from the experience of EP values on my rogue for arp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

banner proc averages out to about 250 wfs is about 360 due to higher uptime.

so 110 ap and 131 crit vs 84 arp only 82 more itemezation points no biggie.

82 arp compare to 113 crit is a biggie for a hunter

Whatya saying is like banner procs more often due to that WF has more uptime?

This is where femaledwarf.com comes in. See for yourself.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Whatya saying is like banner procs more often due to that WF has more uptime?
    What he is saying is that banner will be proc'd LESS of the time; hence WFS having a higher uptime.

there is no situation where the banner is better.

WFS is like a 100-200 DPS increase over Banner, depending on how much ArP you have.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

I (as a DK) see WFS proc pretty much every single time it's off cooldown, even on my DnD. So I'd say an upwards of 90% uptime

As for NES, it's uptime... I'd propably say more around 60% (at 40% crit as a dk)

If it's more benefitial, I'd say get WFS and switch any agi gems to ArP, it'll propably be more beneficial in the long run anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    I (as a DK) see WFS proc pretty much every single time it's off cooldown, even on my DnD. So I'd say an upwards of 90% uptime

As for NES, it's uptime... I'd propably say more around 60% (at 40% crit as a dk)

If it's more benefitial, I'd say get WFS and switch any agi gems to ArP, it'll propably be more beneficial in the long run anyway.
    Wait, what? We were talking BoV VS WFS, and Uptime factors in ICD.
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    u cant ur gonna have to own up and if hes a wow nerd hes gonna kill u and get his wrathful gladiators claymore and chop ur head and ur balls of and then he will feed them to u. only if hes a true wow nerd tho

Quote Originally Posted by eatflesh
    Wait, what? We were talking BoV VS WFS, and Uptime factors in ICD.
    Whoops. where'd I get NES? WFS > Banner. Fairly obvious upgrade to me, Banner is less attack power and proc rate/chance.

Excuse me for my... somehow getting NES out of this o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    Whoops. where'd I get NES? WFS > Banner. Fairly obvious upgrade to me, Banner is less attack power and proc rate/chance.

Excuse me for my... somehow getting NES out of this o.o
    don't forget that banner can make or break your arp spec.

I would say that you use both, banner and wfs (unless you got DBW or DV (hc), then use dbw + wfs/DV HC)

if replacing banner makes you drop from close to harp cap to soft cap, then keep banner over wfs, otherwise go wfs.