Ret pally Dps and rawr help

This morning i downloaded the most recent version of rawr, The armory im going to show you is of a full t9 ret pally i know i still have a few upgrades i can easily get like bracers, but im having some number problems with rawr.keep in mind this is my offspec and i am a casual raider but when i work on a class i put as much effort into the spec im dealing with as possible so please no trolls.
    The conditions i met.
    -retribution buffs in rwar and and nothing else not even a feast or elixer
    -mob level 83, cons 100% effective (double checked in game), no heroism, 100% behind target, 0% time below 20%, mob type other, fight length 5 mins, 0 stacking trinkets resets.
    -Rotation (which showed a 200 dps increase moving cons) was CS, HoW, Jow, DS, Exo, Cos.
    -.05 wait, .05 delay
    Rawr doesnt register that HoW was used cause i cant use it unless my targets below 20% which it never was.
    Rawrs Dps for me 4454.2 My dps in game, 3876.8, Using wings and trinket at beginning of fight i popped to 4300 but went drastically back down and didnt go past 4100 on the second pop. if i use trinket and wings after 5 stacks my dps is usually less.
    I dont have really crappy FR and I usually have the CDs add on on to see whats up next.
    Is rawrs numbers slightly off or am i doing something wrong cause i am rolling my face as hard as possible.

Thanks for your time http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Crashiachan

edit: please ignore photo sig i need to change it /facepalm
    If the Tank dies its the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault, If the dps dies, its the Dps' fault
    Altoholic-Main Holy/retatidn