Thread: Arc Barr

Arc Barr

As arcane spec, how important is it to get arc barr?

Re: Arc Barr

Useless post. Thanks for your contribution.

Anyway, Arcane Barrage is garbage and does not belong in your standard rotation. The only time you should use Arcane Barrage is after answering yes to the following questions:

1.) Do I have to reposition right now?
    2.) Will my Arcane Blast stack fall off in the amount of time it will take me to reposition and cast another Arcane Blast?
    3.) Is Presence of Mind on cooldown?

If you answered yes to all three questions, then you should cast Arcane Barrage in the interest of saving a portion of the DPS you lost by having to move.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ

Anyway, Arcane Barrage is garbage and does not belong in your standard rotation. The only time you should use Arcane Barrage is after answering yes to the following questions:

2.) Will my Arcane Blast stack fall off in the amount of time it will take me to reposition and cast another Arcane Blast?

If you answered yes to all three questions, then you should cast Arcane Barrage in the interest of saving a portion of the DPS you lost by having to move.
    Because if people can't be arsed to search around a bit, I should reward them?

4th Paragraph of the EJ Arcane thread clearly says: Also, before anyone asks, only specs with 51 arcane points in them apply. There isn't a good 21pt talent that would mandate skipping arcane barrage, or any competing talent really.

There, I contributed. I rewarded this man for his laziness. Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ

90% of the fights in ICC right now you have to move quiet alot.
    Yes arcane barrage is important because if you dont get a missile proc, spamming arcane blast is really not healthy for your mana.

now, lets say u didnt spec for it, where would the extra point go? hmmm thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlash
    now, lets say u didnt spec for it, where would the extra point go? hmmm thought so.
    Prismatic Cloak is a good idea in a spec without pushback protection. With the protection you can fill out talents like threat reduction, MA, etc.

Thank you so much for your incompetent answer, deathflame... In point of fact, I did search and read up on it quite extensively. But I decided to register for an account on here to see what other players thought of it. I'm willing to bet that you are probably either; A: a very young kid who thinks he is the shit. Or B: a 30+ year old "kid" who still lives at home with mommy and daddy. Either way I could care less. I will admit that I was wrong to actually think that I could get real and helpful answers on this website. With that said I will now leave this website and start to seek answers somewhere where there isn't douche bags like yourself and can get actual help. Thank you for your precious time though and have a great day!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by speedy0110
    Thank you so much for your incompetent answer, deathflame... In point of fact, I did search and read up on it quite extensively. But I decided to register for an account on here to see what other players thought of it. I'm willing to bet that you are probably either; A: a very young kid who thinks he is the shit. Or B: a 30+ year old "kid" who still lives at home with mommy and daddy. Either way I could care less. I will admit that I was wrong to actually think that I could get real and helpful answers on this website. With that said I will now leave this website and start to seek answers somewhere where there isn't douche bags like yourself and can get actual help. Thank you for your precious time though and have a great day!!
    If by "a very young kid who thinks he is the shit." you mean an antisocial, misanthropic brat with a superiority complex, yes.

I gave you a helpful answer. That this thread is useless and you should've just searched for it but now you've taken towards insulting. While I accept the fact that I may be a douche to some people, if people would just apply common sense sometimes I'd get insulted way less.

15+ Year Old Account

Lots of bans for this garbage. Locking thread.

1. If someone asks a reasonable question, try to give a helpful reply or don't reply at all.
    2. Don't call people little kids or basement dwellers.