10+ Year Old Account

Several things which I am confused about in Wrath

Several things which I am confused about in Wrath:
    1. Is Yogg-Saron and the Lich King (were they should I say ) connected in anyway. Ingvar the Plunderer (Last boss of UK) says "My life for the death god.." upon death before ressurection by a Val'kyrie. But, "Yogg-Saron is the Old God of death" as stated in the very 1st sentence of Yoggies page in wowwiki (http://www.wowwiki.com/Yogg-Saron).
    2. Probably already stated before. The Old God-esque creature at the base of the Quarry just below the Shadow Vault. It looks well alive, but is not targetable, but is swimable through like majority of NPCs and creatures.
    3. In ToC 10 regular, after throwing yourselves and successfully killing the almost unstoppable Anub'arak, and risking your lives in the proccess, Tirion and a Argent Mage apear. The mage congratulates your raids success and thanks you, gifting you with a portal to Dalaran for you hard work. Tirion on the other hand advertises ToC 10 heroic...
    4. Does Arugal have the Scythe of Elune (SPOILER: One of the WolfCult trackers possibly indicates that the cedar chest you retrieved contains the Scythe of Elune in a "slip of the tongue".) after the Trackers possibly retrieves it? or does he merely control the Worgen Curse/have the ability to summon Worgen?
    5. Are the Pantheon corrupt or un-corrupt?
    6. Does anyone believe that the Troll Fortress in ZD is going to ever be used? (also probably stated somewhere else)
    7. (stupid question) Is the Emerald Dream a physical realm or a mental realm? Like, do the Druids actually go there, or fall asleep and go there spiritually?
    8. I heard somewhere about a rumor of a new Scourge npc which resembles a Leviathon, but beaches itself purposely, and Scourge burst out of it (like a marine traveling device).
    9. Has nothing to do with WotLK, but in Hyjal Past, aren't we sorta tampering with time because there is no Infinite Interference?
    If some people could help with these, it would be much appreciated.
    Thankyou
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Several things which I am confused about in Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Deekayy
    1. Is Yogg-Saron and the Lich King (were they should I say ) connected in anyway. Ingvar the Plunderer (Last boss of UK) says "My life for the death god.." upon death before ressurection by a Val'kyrie. But, "Yogg-Saron is the Old God of death" as stated in the very 1st sentence of Yoggies page in wowwiki (http://www.wowwiki.com/Yogg-Saron).
    2. Probably already stated before. The Old God-esque creature at the base of the Quarry just below the Shadow Vault. It looks well alive, but is not targetable, but is swimable through like majority of NPCs and creatures.
    3. In ToC 10 regular, after throwing yourselves and successfully killing the almost unstoppable Anub'arak, and risking your lives in the proccess, Tirion and a Argent Mage apear. The mage congratulates your raids success and thanks you, gifting you with a portal to Dalaran for you hard work. Tirion on the other hand advertises ToC 10 heroic...
    4. Does Arugal have the Scythe of Elune (SPOILER: One of the WolfCult trackers possibly indicates that the cedar chest you retrieved contains the Scythe of Elune in a "slip of the tongue".) after the Trackers possibly retrieves it? or does he merely control the Worgen Curse/have the ability to summon Worgen?
    6. Does anyone believe that the Troll Fortress in ZD is going to ever be used? (also probably stated somewhere else)
    7. (stupid question) Is the Emerald Dream a physical realm or a mental realm? Like, do the Druids actually go there, or fall asleep and go there spiritually?
    8. I heard somewhere about a rumor of a new Scourge npc which resembles a Leviathon, but beaches itself purposely, and Scourge burst out of it (like a marine traveling device).
    9. Has nothing to do with WotLK, but in Hyjal Past, aren't we sorta tampering with time because there is no Infinite Interference?
    If some people could help with these, it would be much appreciated.
    Thankyou
    1. I wouldnt think so. if I was to guess, it was just a minor mistake Blizzard made in the text which they havent realised, or havent bothered to fix.
    4. If he did, he wouldnt have it now since we kicked his a$$ a second time, though one of his Worgen minions probobly ran away with it. Arugal himself does possess the powers to summon Worgen, and curse people to turn into them with and without the Scythe.
    5. Un-corrupt, only Sargaeras is corrupt. The rest are supposedly good.
    6. In WotLK? Probobly not as 3.3 was supposed to be the last raid instance of the expansion, but in Cataclysm they may introduce it.
    7. Mental Realm. If you need an example theres Naralex in Wailing Caverns whos physical form is asleep on a rock, but his mind is out of his body.
    8. Sounds like a rumour to me. The Scourge are all but defeated now, so its a bit late for them to be inventing Ships/Subs to raid Azeroth.
    9. That raid seems a bit odd due to the Infinites not showing themselves (despite many NPCs stating theyre affecting the timeline). In itself I dont feel like were tampering with the time line as most of the races we can play as were around when the event happened, and both the Horde and Alliance were allied. The only exceptions would be Forsaken and Draenei who really should have a disguise.

Didnt quite understand 2 and 3 as they didnt seem like questions, but I hope I helped.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Deekayy
    The Lich King uses the blood of Yogg-Saron to improve his troops and his buildings, Saronite. Yogg-Saron on the other hand likely did manipulate the Lich King in some of his attacks in order to spread chaos which would disrupt the flow of energies that bound him.

Really not sure what you mean by this in terms of question, but I assume it's one of Yogg-Saron's many tentacles that reach all over Northrend and spread his blood, Saronite.
    Game mechanics, nothing else.
    He has his own ability to summon Worgen through spells similar to warlock demon summoning spells. The Scythe of Elune is likely in posession of the night elf who originally lost it.
    Only Sargeras is corrupted. What we do not know is their view on changes to their projects. As indicated by Algalon, there is a real chance that the titans are not pleased with the people of Azeroth and would just as likely hit the reset button.
    Probably was planned, but I atm don't see it happening unless Cataclysm gets a big delay.
    Spirit realm, the body remains in the normal world, though some beings can fully shift into it.
    Never heard of it, would sound like something Naga might use in the Cataclysm expansion.
    No, see COT: Hyjal, as a training room.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

9. Has nothing to do with WotLK, but in Hyjal Past, aren't we sorta tampering with time because there is no Infinite Interference? The way i understand it, is we the players are more like the actual footman/mages/warrior Npcs, we actually are back at the time of the battle for hyjal and helping.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Stumbelline

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks guys, you were a heap of help. Thread is now closed unless others wish to add onto some stuff, like explaining why 2 and 3 might be there or happen.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.