Spellsteal heroism/bloodlust?

I'm wondering if I should be spellstealing heroism on everyone in a 3v3? It takes like 4 or 5 spellsteals usually to get the heroism on a single target.

Re: Spellsteal heroism/bloodlust?

Not really. You should spellsteal it off a pet (like a water elemental) if they're not buffed for your personal haste bonus.

i thought spell stealing heroism gave you exhaustion anyway, can u spell steal it off someone else immidiately after?
    i play shaman not mage so i am probs wrong

this is assuming you have already spellstole their other buffs before heroism went up?

dunno, but against shaman/X teams in 2s I usually Shield Slam them to dispell it. helps quite a lot.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Normally its situational wether to spellsteal if or not, normally I do but sometimes I dont because
    either were focusing something down or anything else really.

Quote Originally Posted by shamystic
    i thought spell stealing heroism gave you exhaustion anyway, can u spell steal it off someone else immidiately after?
    i play shaman not mage so i am probs wrong
    First off, having exhaustion doesn't prevent you from REMOVING it from another player. It just prevents you from gaining it yourself.

Also, Heroism and Bloodlust have two different exhaustions. You can receive your own Heroism, and THEN steal somebody else's Bloodlust and gain benefit from it, despite already being exhausted. No, they don't stack, but you can get one immediately after the other.

nice, so if you play horde mage+ horde shaman, and you fight agains alliance shaman + X, you just spellsteal that heroism, and when that is fading, your shaman uses bloodlust.

NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    nice, so if you play horde mage+ horde shaman, and you fight agains alliance shaman + X, you just spellsteal that heroism, and when that is fading, your shaman uses bloodlust.

NICE
    As simple as it's going to get, people