Thread: New Skins Idea

New Skins Idea

I was making a deathknight this morning and noticed that they get unique skins on top of the normal ones each race gets.

This got me thinking that couldn't they do this for any other classes, like say if you were an orc. Certain classes within that race would allow you to choose the brown Mag'Har skins. Or Taunka, for Taurens, only certain classes that don't use nature magic would allow you to choose Taunka skins?

Yay? nay?

Deleted

Re: New Skins Idea

No

Mag'har orcs look awesome, if we could play one in game that would actually make me roll an orc for once...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial
    yes, hunters have a melee spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    yes they do it's called:
    Unguilded

10+ Year Old Account

i think the new skins idea is a good one. problem with taunka is female taunka look identical to regular tauren. there would also be multiple complaints since not every race has an alternate skin to choose (ex: manari eredar draenei which are completely diabolical and would never join the alliance.) humans dont really have one to choose from either although high elves are an arguable choice. mechagnomes dont have female models and in lore are only loyal to the titans.

personally though, if it were to pass. id definitely make a forest troll or a fel orc.

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman
    (ex: manari eredar draenei which are completely diabolical and would never join the alliance.)
    The different skin for Draenei would probably be Broken instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

I'd say no, because i think that would result in Leper Gnomes.
    I hate Leper Gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius
    No
    I hate people like you.

OT: Dosnt sound like a bad idea really lol
    Classic WoW.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius
    No
    Aren't you the cool guy on the internet.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I always loved to see undead versions of races when I choose a DK. Like bones hanging out, rotting flesh, basically just undead versions of all races.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    I always loved to see undead versions of races when I choose a DK. Like bones hanging out, rotting flesh, basically just undead versions of all races.
    I've been wanting the option for high elf and dwarf-themed Fosaken for a while now.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

redo all old character models plz

Dwarf female, only 3 face options remain after many worse stuff.
    Gnomes are able to get the most mutated face in the entire game, lucky for us players refuse to use it.
    Humans are nice, but can also use a small change
    Night elfs are out dated if you just compare them with there cousin blood elfs

Orcs & Tauren & Trolls: Even Super Mario has better graphics
    Undead: are nice, but can also use a small change

Quote Originally Posted by Evert
    redo all old character models plz

Dwarf female, only 3 face options remain after many worse stuff.
    Gnomes are able to get the most mutated face in the entire game, lucky for us players refuse to use it.
    Humans are nice, but can also use a small change
    Night elfs are out dated if you just compare them with there cousin blood elfs

Orcs & Tauren & Trolls: Even Super Mario has better graphics
    Undead: are nice, but can also use a small change
    The WoW trolls are VERY skinny compared to the Warcraft III ones, so blizzard gave the NPC trolls of BC more muscles (as seen in Amani trolls)
    They should make this model playable, the strong one instead of the skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    The WoW trolls are VERY skinny compared to the Warcraft III ones, so blizzard gave the NPC trolls of BC more muscles (as seen in Amani trolls)
    They should make this model playable, the strong one instead of the skinny
    They specifically stated the Darkspears were smaller than the other trolls, hence why they were harassed and bullied until they moved to Murloc Island where Thrall and his men saved them from a naga sorceress.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    I've been wanting the option for high elf and dwarf-themed Fosaken for a while now.
    That'd be a good idea as well.
    But then you'd also have to be able to choose between different humans, taurens, elves and trolls... Might be a bit too much.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman
    i think the new skins idea is a good one. problem with taunka is female taunka look identical to regular tauren. there would also be multiple complaints since not every race has an alternate skin to choose (ex: manari eredar draenei which are completely diabolical and would never join the alliance.) humans dont really have one to choose from either although high elves are an arguable choice. mechagnomes dont have female models and in lore are only loyal to the titans.

personally though, if it were to pass. id definitely make a forest troll or a fel orc.
    you said eredar draenei are too diabolical to join the allies, why would a fel orc join the horde?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    That'd be a good idea as well.
    But then you'd also have to be able to choose between different humans, taurens, elves and trolls... Might be a bit too much.
    Not really. For the other races, we're limited right now to a certain nation--Darkspear trolls, Stormwind humans, Durotar orcs. The Forsaken have no such distinction, but the humans were at the time the most numerous.

Thanks Amuno!

The Brown skinned Orcs are the True Orcs. The green ones are the aliens.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut
    I'd say no, because i think that would result in Leper Gnomes.
    I hate Leper Gnomes.
    Same > They'd ruin Gnomes forever.