Death Knight PVP strat/spec?

whats a good unholy spec (and glyphs) for pvp? anyone know any good strats to fighting certain classes/specs? searched up the wow forums and now here, cant find one. any help would be appreciated!

Re: Death Knight PVP strat/spec?

I would Highly reconmend the DK Class forums

havent found any, anyone else?

heres a spec i'm planning on going. tell me if i should change something

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jZGMx...dxfzzzucqo:Lcb

First of all you need to get a good hunter or a warrior to crush your foes, 'cause your own damage is shit.
    Then you run around spamming chains of ice on everyone, annoying people and making them nerd rage hard, while your warrior skillstorms them to death, or your hunter wrecks them.

anyone have any real replies? at least a good spec so i know what to go for pvp

Go to arenajunkies.com

Go to the player list, this will show you the top 100 players in arena at the moment.

Scroll down to #84, that is the first time you will see a DK.

Copy his spec.

Run around keeping diseases up on everyone (pestilence) and spamming chains of ice. Use Garg for pressure, and AMZ to save people.

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy
    First of all you need to get a good hunter or a warrior to crush your foes, 'cause your own damage is shit.
    Then you run around spamming chains of ice on everyone, annoying people and making them nerd rage hard, while your warrior skillstorms them to death, or your hunter wrecks them.

partially truth even though it brings tears to my eyes when im saying it :'( :'( :'(