Poll: What will you play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What awesome character are you going to level through azeroth?

This is more of an opinion based question and statement, so everyone's answers should be subjective, and I hope those who participate have fun with this topic.

I can't wait for this expansion. I couldn't have enjoyed leveling through Northrend more and I am ecstatic that the 1-85 leveling experience is going to be revamped. My question is what Toon will you be re-rolling as your new main, or what awesome alt (or current main) do you plan to level through this expansion?

I myself am going to trade in my Blood Elf Ret pally that has been my main since BC for the new and improved Goblin Warlock class combo.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...in_warlock.jpg

This pick almost sums it all...

I can't wait for this class/race combo to become available for a few reasons. One being that rocket jump while spaming dots is going to make melee QQ to no extent, and two depends on how they buff alchemy or engineering in the future, but needless to say my bag of tricks will be infinite in size and fun. I hope they add some more obnoxious gadgets with engineering, or they make some fun gimmicky potions for alchemy (for example: drink this and breath fire, inject this and become resistant to cold and slow, or throw this to drop acid pools on the ground, exc. /whateva).

I myself am 23 but I'm afraid that I'm going to become as obnoxious as a deranged schoolboy when my green greaser guy chucks (that's right, goblin cast animation is even more OP than goblin big ears!) shadow bolts and fireballs at enemy players while my little minions harass everyone else... this is going to be the most obnoxious toon ever... I'm on the edge of my seat.

Please, enlighten us with what you hope your awesome new character might become, and fill in whatever you think will kick ass when accessorizing your new or old toon.

Re: What awesome character are you going to level through azeroth?

Well i personally don't like goblins, but like worgens, and im going to be happy leveling my worgen
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account

Probably a goblin warrior after my mage or rogue hits 85

10+ Year Old Account

Shadow /disc worgen priest. A worgen in shadowform will look awesome plus imagine how useful having a sprint as a priest ( or warlock) would be. Dot dot ruuuuuuuuun dot mindflaylol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

15+ Year Old Account

Not going to be my main,but il level a worgen warrior to 85 after i get my 80 rogue there. i wanta new class,new race,new talents,new world, new quests. should be fun ;D

Going for a goblin warlock with engineering ^^ (OFC engineering)
    Have mats ready for roflcopter and got my mechano hog!

I will pe incinerating everyone and ride my bike with my cool black gothic hair!
    Heall yeah!

I've always been reluctant to level a horde, because all my friends play alliance. This will give me an excuse to level a horde to test the newly changed world, it'll have to be Goblin Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan
    Going for a goblin warlock with engineering ^^ (OFC engineering)
    Have mats ready for roflcopter and got my mechano hog!

I will pe incinerating everyone and ride my bike with my cool black gothic hair!
    Heall yeah!
    Couldn't agree more.

Roflcopter flying mount and roflcart ground mount... man... if only they let us drop bombs while mounted... I guess the real question is do I keep the roflcart or get the mechano-hog?

Quote Originally Posted by Batsmuggler
    I've always been reluctant to level a horde, because all my friends play alliance. This will give me an excuse to level a horde to test the newly changed world, it'll have to be Goblin Warlock.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Worgen a lot, and all the alliance races have there perks, but being a pint sized, bomb throwing, riot causing, disease spreading, rock-a-billy greaser punk just has too much appeal to it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    Shadow /disc worgen priest. A worgen in shadowform will look awesome plus imagine how useful having a sprint as a priest ( or warlock) would be. Dot dot ruuuuuuuuun dot mindflaylol.
    Worgen casters are going to be the bane of all melee now, I can foresee the QQ already... lol. Definitely a good pick, though.

I am definitely going to have a badass dual-wielding female goblin fury warrior who is highly skilled in bad-assery and mining and herbing for my main.

Deleted

Worgen. Simply because of the story.

Worgen, either Fury/Prot warrior or a Feral/Feral or Bearchicken Druid. I play mostly Horde, but Worgen seem too cool to not play around with.

I'll definitely level up my Draenei paladin from 80 to 85 first, but then I'll roll a Worgen druid for sure.

I also want a warrior and/or warlock, and to at least try the goblin starting area. I'm just not sure if I want a goblin warrior or warlock or to even keep my goblin (all my toons on my server are Alliance). I'll probably make Worgen versions of both classes if the starting area is fun.

10+ Year Old Account

First Priority: Warrior,Paladin, Death Knight, Mage, Hunter, Warlock
    Second Priority:Rogue, Shaman

yeah last two are worgen and goblin

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account

I will be leveling my Druid through to 85 so I can get right into raiding. However, a very close second in what I'll be doing is leveling a Goblin Mage. It's hilarious you mention how obnoxious he's gonna be because I to am as giddy as a school girl (21 years old, mind you) over how much chaos and mischief I plan on causing. It really makes me smile from ear to ear when I imagine what havoc I'll be causing in BG's and PvP in general (Goblin + Frost Mage + Rocket Jump + Rocket Launcher + lol QQ MOAR). Even before I saw their racials, I was planning on making my Mage an alchemist so it worked out great Goblins got that prof bonus. I'm also hoping Alchemy gets some "just for fun" potions to craft in Cataclysm. I'm naming him Lokie, after the Norse God of Fire who was known to be exceptionally mischievous and constantly causing trouble for the Gods. In short, I want him to be a pint sized pain the ass (kinda like Gnomes are but, people actually like Goblins). Of course, I'm going to be exploring every inch of the new Azeroth with him as well.

Just as you are, I am on the edge of my seat full of excitement and anticipation over how great Cataclysm is going to be. Really looking forward to Cataclysm and Lokie. ;D

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account

Will level my warlock first, then my druid. Also going to race change to troll druid as soon as that will be availible.

Then roll both a worgen and goblin for the starting quests... not sure if I will acctually lvl any of them more than that tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappinfaces
    I am definitely going to have a badass dual-wielding female goblin fury warrior who is highly skilled in bad-assery and mining and herbing for my main.
    I don't know guys, i think the bad-assery makes this one hard to compete against....

Quote Originally Posted by ROWKEM
    I will be leveling my Druid through to 85 so I can get right into raiding. However, a very close second in what I'll be doing is leveling a Goblin Mage. It's hilarious you mention how obnoxious he's gonna be because I to am as giddy as a school girl (21 years old, mind you) over how much chaos and mischief I plan on causing. It really makes me smile from ear to ear when I imagine what havoc I'll be causing in BG's and PvP in general (Goblin + Frost Mage + Rocket Jump + Rocket Launcher + lol QQ MOAR). Even before I saw their racials, I was planning on making my Mage an alchemist so it worked out great Goblins got that prof bonus. I'm also hoping Alchemy gets some "just for fun" potions to craft in Cataclysm. I'm naming him Lokie, after the Norse God of Fire who was known to be exceptionally mischievous and constantly causing trouble for the Gods. In short, I want him to be a pint sized pain the ass (kinda like Gnomes are but, people actually like Goblins). Of course, I'm going to be exploring every inch of the new Azeroth with him as well.

Just as you are, I am on the edge of my seat full of excitement and anticipation over how great Cataclysm is going to be. Really looking forward to Cataclysm and Lokie. ;D
    Yeah, If i didn't have a level 80 troll mage right now I would probably consider making my goblin a mage, but the mischief causing level of a warlock just seems like so much fun. Good choice of a name, to. I have 'Hobble' reserved on Wildhammer for my little green guy. Glad to hear that so many people want to be as much of a pain in the ass as me! lol.

I'm making a Worgen Warrior first, then leveling my shammy, and dk to 85. After I might make a goblin warlock, or if it's allowed at this point just faction and race change my gnome warlock over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primaryjane.
    Really, you play a shaman, and your biggest QQ is about FS having a CD?