Thread: Hairstyles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Hairstyles

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    You mean Goku hair isn't obvious enough anymore?
    I've encountered a few decent RPers who pick the blood elf ponytail, and Goku hair is more a "I'm going to suck in your random" warning.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Naleys
    Emo hairstyles please <3
    Mhm i doubt this would look any good in a fantasy MMO called World of WARcraft, also, what race would this actually look decent on?

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    I've encountered a few decent RPers who pick the blood elf ponytail, and Goku hair is more a "I'm going to suck in your random" warning.
    So true lmao.

NE Females need better hairstyles plz. I can only stand just about one or two of the current options.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun
    Mhm i doubt this would look any good in a fantasy MMO called World of WARcraft, also, what race would this actually look decent on?
    Didn't you hear? They're going to introduce Wimperas to the game. They use the old Beta belf male model, only skinnier, and come with emoriffic hairstyles, starting armor (starting kit? Wrist Cutter, a dagger, Little Sister's Pants, Chucks, and MCFail Hoodie), and a minimum of three piercings.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun

So true lmao.
    I will slice that guy if i see him..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.

belfs looks like that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    Srsly it would be nice to get some new hairstyles and combinations, in general the lack of customizations in this game is getting old.
    The customization is bad, would be cool if I could do more to my char to make him not look like anyone else, but hey this is the way wow is I will settle for more hairstyles and colours lol

At the very least there will be Goblin hairstyles that are likely also implemented to other races through barber shop. I just wonder if the worgen get hairstyles, or if they are like tauren.