101 Frost badges, What to buy

getting in raids has been kinda tuff on my server with no guild. What should i buy with my 101 frost badges i've been saveing?
    Replace Merlins Robe so I don't lose my set bonus, buy mats and have boots/ legs crafted?
    Frost Badges don't come easy/fast so i'm a little iffy about droping them and not getting the best upgrade I can.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Willowufgood

also, incanter's absorbtion is dead right? where should I put the points now?

Re: 101 Frost badges, What to buy

Buy the pants first.

10+ Year Old Account

You're asking whether or not you should get the crafted boots. You need to learn basic theory on your class before asking specific questions. Read the sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    You're asking whether or not you should get the crafted boots. You need to learn basic theory on your class before asking specific questions. Read the sticky.
    I have read the sticky, I'm asking what the best upgrade would be with a limited number of frost badges, read the post. The only reason i included the boots is because that is the worst piece of gear I have atm.

Please anyone with good theorycrafting advise for me, it would be greatly appriciated.

To even conceive of getting anything else besides your t10 two set bonus first is mind boggling.

Get your T10 chest first, then your T10 Shoulders.

Chest then Shoulders by far the best route to go.

After chest + shoulders, trinket is a viable idea, depending on how fast/lucky you can on geting another.

Quote Originally Posted by Israelisolja
    After chest + shoulders, trinket is a viable idea, depending on how fast/lucky you can on geting another.
    DO NOT GET that trinket. Its a HIT/SP on use trinket.. its a HORRIBLE trinket to get. Do not even THINK of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by mnjiman
    To even conceive of getting anything else besides your t10 two set bonus first is mind boggling.

Get your T10 chest first, then your T10 Shoulders.
    This is true. You should save up for 2pc T10.

Is your server really that dead or is this an alt that you just recently got to 80? You have ZERO end boss kills besides Sarth... It's really hard to imagine a server so dead that you can't piece together a simple ToC10 or something... if this is the case spend your 20 bucks and move to a better server lol.

Your gear isnt terrible for all badge/crafted gear, you obviously have a clue what your doing from your BC days.

don't use your frost badges on anything but tier gear until you get your 4 piece.

You will upgrade the majority of your other gear just from raiding anyway.

Your trinkets are fine. Abyssal rune is about as good as it comes until TOC25 or ICC 10, and talisman could be upgraded but you will get something better in time.

thanks for the replies guys, my server really is that dead, i could of jumped into some pugs and been really undergeared, but i don't like doing that to other people. i have recently come back to wow after a 1 year break, and I only raided pre-bc, after that I was primarily pvp.

I just got the chest and am working on the shoulders ..... and considering that server change as well, LOL

thanks again

Deleted

Did you turn everyone into Icy Dead People on your server, so now all you see around you is dead people, Icydedppl?

Ahh.. I make myself larff sometimes.

Indeed