TotT Timer of Other Rogues.

I was wondering if anyone knew an addon that would give me a timer showing how long other rogues Tricks of the Trade are on CD. I tried Party Ability Bars, which does work but only when in a party, not raids so it wasn't useful. I want this just so I can time CD's and what not for when I am going to get the tricks damage boost.

Re: TotT Timer of Other Rogues.

Im not sure, but Ora2 ? Both must have it installed tho. (Not sure if it shows ToT)
    Insert Signature here!

That might work... I would have to check but if it did it would probably show the entire raid the CD on tricks as everyone in my raid uses oRA2 so I wouldn't really want to do that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Except that to show party member's CD's like that, they have to turn on the display of "Cooldowns" in the oRA2 options. Generally, only information nuts, raid-leaders, and former raid-leaders have those turned on - they WANT to see your TotT cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account

Trick or Treat.

It doesn't "monitor" other Tricks. But it sends a tell to the person you are putting tricks on and also tells how much more dmg they did. Which is a good alternative if you cant find any.

Last I heard, Ora2 hasn't implemented Tricks CD's just yet.

DBM Spelltimers might beable to do it. Not too sure though. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Vervaine
    Trick or Treat.

It doesn't "monitor" other Tricks. But it sends a tell to the person you are putting tricks on and also tells how much more dmg they did. Which is a good alternative if you cant find any.
    I use this one. You can remove the ability to send a tell to the target (they sometimes get annoyed seeing it pop up every 30 seconds). It also pings every time someone pops tricks on you, which I love because it's one less buff I need to look out for on my bars...if I don't hear that "ping" every 30 seconds or so, I'll yell out in vent "hey, pop that tricks....or else!"