Thread: glyphs

glyphs

so. i probably missed this being posted after reading all over.

but - people are saying that there's a lack of spirit on icc gear.

so with the 4pct10 bonus - would a glyph of mirror image be more beneficial than the molten glyph?

give a link if i've missed this being posted somewhere.

Re: glyphs

Mirror Images only account for ~3-4000 dps while they are active. That boils down to about to ~4-500 overall dps for the course of a fight and this includes using them twice. Having an additional Image wouldn't produce a significant enough gain in dps to warrant skipping glyph of molten armor for it. Test it out in a couple unimportant raids and you should see this.

Deleted

As mentioned, the mages don't put out enough DPS to swap the molten armor glyph. It's a shame they haven't made the Mage Armor glyph more attractive.

You probably know this, but just incase, a 4th mage won't make your 4pc t10 bonus do any more damage. Just putting it out there :P

Quote Originally Posted by TowerTom
    As mentioned, the mages don't put out enough DPS to swap the molten armor glyph. It's a shame they haven't made the Mage Armor glyph more attractive.

You probably know this, but just incase, a 4th mage won't make your 4pc t10 bonus do any more damage. Just putting it out there :P
    I think thats what he was asking lol. Btw...nerf mirrior images for pvp....

You probably know this, but just incase, a 4th mage won't make your 4pc t10 bonus do any more damage.
    that's what i was wondering.
    thanks

why wouldn't it though? blizzard is kinda stupid with the whole mirror image thing.

technically it's doing what it says, it's mirroring an image..
    but really.. it should be casting the same spells as you.. not spamming frostbolt and the like. lol.

anyways. thanks.
    peace.