Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Re: Authenticator Accounts Hacked, ICC Quests, Crimson Deathcharger

oh noes.....teh tadpoles.......
    I once killed a ret pally, but he was on half HP, Afk, and i think he was an NPC

Though is it not the case that the dongle communicates via your PC ?
    It cannot connect to the server through its own means so the PC is used as a conduit for that, and so is just as vulnerable to an attack, perhaps more secure but does not eliminate that same vulnerability.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

o damn i better watch out. some how im glad my dad has a proxy on my internet.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    7 words: You Are Not More Safe On A Mac.
    actually, it's 8 words.

Get a IMAC and a Authenticator and u can't be hacked ;D

The first site I Google'd said that "emcore.dll" was the virus. So I searched for that on my computer and I deleted as many of the files (actually named "wbemcore.dll") and later I did more research and apparently wbemcore.dll is a safe program and the extensions are the viruses. None of my scans (AVG, Avast!, Malwarebytes) picked up on the file.
    Can anyone confirm that it is actually the extension that is the virus? I got rid of the extension and the only 2 files that are left are the ones in Windows/sys32 and Windows/servicepacksomething
    I'm scared to log in :s