Thread: Saurfang HC.

Saurfang HC.

Haii,

I wonder if alot more guilds then just us have a slight problem with this boss in hard mode, heroic version!?
    Just wondering if everybody has this issue of RNG. In 10man maybe even more. Since I honestly haven't tried him on 25 man yet. since the lack of time/paladins! ^^

Not only the Mark Of the Fallen is anoying since Plate / Rogues are far more easier to deal with then our Mage. But also the amount of time he sometimes spend to just not use his Boiling Blood ability? It's just anoying that you can play this boss perfect with the best players around and still wipe simply because RNG > You?

I am not whining or anything, just wondering how other guilds have this 'Issue' ?
    I am not a noob who can't kill this boss or something, in fact I haven't killed him on 25 man. basicly since we only have a limited amount of hours we raid a week (zomfg no 8 hours a day, im so casual!? no) and we thought it was smarter to not do this boss with only 1 offspec holy pala.

Or are we doing something completely wrong? Something to 'get the RNG out of play?' (sitting in a cannon maybe?!)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Saurfang HC.

There's already a thread with some good advice; feel free to ask your questions there if the answer isn't already there:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...roic-%2810%29/