Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: iLive user interface (version 3.0)

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    @Elysia
    I actually tried to delete some unused fonts from the addon "SharedMedia" aswell, but I could never seem to find PIXEL_FONTS, so I gave up in fear of deleting something wrong. But you shouldn't need to delete these unused fonts, since they aren't having any impact on your game performance anyway.
    They weren't really an issue except that for whatever reason in Grid config and Quartz config the scroll tab for fonts was too large, and they don't scroll down at all, so I couldn't change it to what I wanted. Found a way to circumvent that by disabling SharedMedia, changing the fonts, then enabling it again. Was frustrating until that point, though.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account

@Elysia
    Smart. Which font did you change to?

15+ Year Old Account

I am releasing a new version of iLive user interface tomorrow or the next day. The update will have some few corrections, and some more simple bars and have a meter for anything people want to see like threat, heal, dps etc. There'll be a video aswell with good quality inside a raid encounter.

EDIT: I might need more time for this.

I copied the WTF etc, however a few things are still out of place. I have this text either side of my character, FPS, MS, Gold, Guild members etc - I can't find which mod that is, I'd like to turn that off as it's annoying, or at least move it. Thanks.

Looks interesting, I'll tell you what I think once i try it out.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

You are not a Blizzard employee

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    You are not a Blizzard employee
    Very astute observation.

I have downloaded this UI and installed it and everything but i do not know how to get everything to go to its correct place. : / I am having trouble with "and choose a profile (only one avaible) for SLDatatext, Satrina Buff Frames and Dominos." I do not know what "profiles" i am supposed to be loading. This is the first UI i have installed, i usually just download addons and configure them myself.

Thanks in Advance!
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

15+ Year Old Account

@Batsmuggler and Hergen
    You need to load my profile for 3 addons (SLDatatext, Satrina Buff Frame and Dominos) in order to make the interface look like on my screen. This is needed, or else the addons will look like default. You need to enter the addons' settings and look for a tab called "Profiles". When you have done that, you need to click on copy profile and click "Araz - Al'Akir" in order to load the same settings as I used. In Dominos you have to choose "Warlock".

@getefix
    I know, but the text effect is cool.

As for the new release. I might need some more time, and unfortunately there's not going to be any video for now, because my raid got cancelled. I'll record a PuG on Wensday maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    @Batsmuggler and Hergen
    You need to load my profile for 3 addons (SLDatatext, Satrina Buff Frame and Dominos) in order to make the interface look like on my screen. This is needed, or else the addons will look like default. You need to enter the addons' settings and look for a tab called "Profiles". When you have done that, you need to click on copy profile and click "Araz - Al'Akir" in order to load the same settings as I used. In Dominos you have to choose "Warlock".
    Hey thanks a lot!! I got it figured out now, and it is awesome! great UI!
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

One last thing, the party/raid frames, they are pitbull right? Well I unlock them for moving but I cannot move them, been told to holt ALT to move too, that won't work, I cannot load your profile as it's not an option. Any help with moving them?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6717/halpu.jpg

I've marked in red where the missing person should be (I imagine), I am unable to edit/move the frames. Wondering if you could help. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

@Batsmuggler
    It's Grid. I think it's already unlocked, so you just need to click on the edge of them (not on the sides, but a little more outside the panels) and drag it where ever you want. If it isn't unlocked, you can unlock them by: Grid < Layout < Frame Lock (unmarked).

Hey there. I love this interface. Very easy to set up and looks great. Im having one problem tho. For some reason when im trying to move buttons around on my action bars it keep trying to use the spells. i cant click and drag my potions/flasks/buffs/or anything around without it using them.. is there something i need to turn off with dominos? Or a key i need to press in order for it not to use my spells when trying to move my buttons around????

15+ Year Old Account

@Surpremacy
    Very good question. I'll add it to the Q&A section. You need to hold down "shift" in order to move anything from the action bars.

Deleted

Should it be like this or do you actually have to do your own config of every single addon in this package ?

Or was it me who did something wrong (when I log in, everything is a complete mess, like when you dl new addons) ...

15+ Year Old Account

iLive user interface 3.1
    - kgPanels (chat_1 and chat_2) made more wide.
    - Skada added (threat, healing, damage etc. meter) next to Grid.
    - Action bars has been rearranged.
    - Deadly Boss Mods doesn't appear in the middle screen when time left is low.
    - Oppacity added to player and target frame.
    - Tooltips hidden during combat.
    - Small unoticeable changes.

Uploading video atm.

@schleimhaut
    You probably missed something when downloading the interface. Did you remember to rename the folders inside WTF?

Deleted

Re: iLive user interface (version 3.1)

Got it now

Looks nice, good job!

Altho I'm afraid I wont use this UI, way too used to my own =/

Thanks for putting this up tho ^^

Great setup and love the KG panels. I did however have to make some changes only because it was so hard to see some of the text and numbers. I changed Grid to the upper left corner where my eyes are normally trained to look for unit frames and put dbm announcements on the bottom right. Changed the font to condensed 01 and it's much easier to see names and numbers now. I also added Skada after this pic was taken and it normally sits right above Omen. Being a mage I did have to get some additional addons, but those are just personal preference. EX: Magenuggets, Omen (I believe), Skada, Decurser, ACB is also a big favorite and those sit directly above the target frame and my player frame. Elkano Buff bars was switched from the one in the package. And Dominos was switched around as well, it's just a setup that I've come to know and like.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

FINALY iLive <3 love you so much thanks now i can play wow again .D

15+ Year Old Account

@Waterheater
    It looks good! I can understand why you don't like the font I used, because you're not using the correct size for your screen, but the new font looks fine anyway ;P Nice personal changes though.

@Navlia
    Everything for my girl ;]