Who cares
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    Who is Athene, lol tought you meant the city at first :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    Worlds greatest paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    Yes, and scientology is speaking the truth

Re: DK mount give away...

We don't know a lot of information about the quests and the mounts as of now. Is it a give away? Maybe. Maybe not. It'll probably be a giveaway, everything else in the game is.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by zomglol

who cares
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousPeter
    I am a level 80 Dwarf Hunter i have been playing till vanilla wow . well i started playing a warrior till burning crusade at the start of Wotlk i re roll a hunter and from that day hunter's have become my favorite class. I have been visiting the site for some time but never actually join the forums. A friend of mine who is already in this forum has made me register =) its look fun.
    [quote="Kitingisfun"]
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ poin

So you got an unique flying mount and a unique ground mount and now you complain about the ground mount made accessible to other players ?

Surely you use ground mounts way more often on high level amirite ?

it'll probably be a reward from super-mega-oh my god why-hardmode 25 man. i'm not too concerned.

after all, do i complain about the black/white special argent chargers people can get from achievements, does it devalue my one i bought for the tokens? not really :
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky
    I still hope that cataclysm will introduce the new rogue-only flying mount .. The Stealth Bomber!

LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keiios
    Playing a dk was a give -a- way in itself. Who cares if it has the same mount texture as your give a way mount.
    This

The only thing about 'giving away' a DK mount that annoys me is:
    *xChainhealsx casts Summon Colored Death Charger*

NNNNNEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously, most DKs give up riding that mount for a reason. The mount sounds so bad people have written addons to remove its sound file from playing. DKs get the mount and try to distance themeselves from it ASAP, other classes are going to see this thing and go "o cool, a chance to break people's eardrums, I must have it!"

Heck, I'd rather they give away our bone chicken to people, then we wouldn't have to put up with the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by ßlack
    Quest - Mograine's Reunion
    Reward - Item #52200 (Mount!)
    Description
    Alexandros: Darion, my son. At last I am able to lay my eyes upon you again. The Lich King tormented me without end, Darion. Endlessly he sought to break my will, to force me to serve him, to bind me to his blade. Finally, when events demanded his full attention, he left me. The one memory I clung to Darion, the one thought that kept me from giving in, it was your sacrifice, my son. That again saved me from eternal peril.

Darion: Father, father, I… I feared for your sanity, father, for you, I would give my life a thousand times.

The reward of this quest is most likely the Crimson Deathcharger mount spell added to the game in 3.3.3.

There is only one mount spell, but there are actually two new deathchargers creatures Azure Deathcharger and Crimson Deathcharger, we can assume that the color will change depending on the player's faction.

Looks like they are just giving the DK mounts away as a quest reward. What are all the DK's thoughts on this?
    did you know every other mount in the game has already been given away?

racial mounts, dreadsteed is equal to Karazhan / Headless horse and paladin mount is basicly those tournament ones. (havent looked into it) but horse anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

Seriously, most DKs give up riding that mount for a reason. The mount sounds so bad people have written addons to remove its sound file from playing. DKs get the mount and try to distance themeselves from it ASAP, other classes are going to see this thing and go "o cool, a chance to break people's eardrums, I must have it!"

Heck, I'd rather they give away our bone chicken to people, then we wouldn't have to put up with the noise.
    LoL, as a dk who DID farm other mounts but just to look different than every other dk. I ended up with the white hawkstrider and the grand black war mammoth.

I never considered this to be a factor but find it amusing that others do. (no offense)

I don't care. I don't like the mount anyway.
    I replaced my class mount with a wolf.
    I replaced my bone chicken with an yellow flying lizard, then a netherdrake, then a rusted proto-drake.
    I'd even pay people to take my class mounts away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    LoL, as a dk who DID farm other mounts but just to look different than every other dk. I ended up with the white hawkstrider and the grand black war mammoth.

I never considered this to be a factor but find it amusing that others do. (no offense)
    The white hawkstrider is kinda rare, but I don't see any of the mammoths as anywhere near rare.

I have no life, I have both of the ZG mounts.
    And a netherdrake as flying.

Judging by the immense amount of people who actually play with game sound, I'll now take pleasure in mounting my Deathcharger JUST to burst eardrums.
    Alt+S FTW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Judging by the immense amount of people who actually play with game sound, I'll now take pleasure in mounting my Deathcharger JUST to burst eardrums.
    Alt+S FTW!!!
    Let me guess, you're 12 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive
    The white hawkstrider is kinda rare, but I don't see any of the mammoths as anywhere near rare.

I have no life, I have both of the ZG mounts.
    And a netherdrake as flying.
    The white hawkstrider is from MGT right?

anyway, dont really care, mount is ugly and as dk you basically have a free shot a raptor/tiger. got tiger 3rd run and raptor 12th and the white chickin the 2nd( ;D) . But, so gonna get mount though!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

I guess it's a matter of taste then,

Ever since I got my charger in the EPL, I loved that mount. I don't know why, I just do, I guess I like it because it looks badass. The neighing it makes when it's summoned doesn't bother me to be honest. :/

As for other classes getting the mount. There are knockoffs of the paladin mount available; however, Locks get to keep dreadsteed, but paladins and death knights have to share? If my death charger can be ridden by other classes, warlocks should be too as well. QQ

At least death knights get to keep the bone griffin mount (even though it's crap >.>)

inb4 "fan boy", trolls, etc.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.