why to wow seem to easy anymore

I Remember back in bc that it was a pain to get in to higher end game raids.Now a days a just got my new alt to level 80 and my gear score is already 5100.It took me about 1 week.It feels like a out of things to do because i've alrdy been in iCC and almost to the lichking.What am i gona do after that.I completed all the other raids and it seemed like a peice a cake to do.I just remember that i used to be a lot harder back in the day and i felt more acomplished to down bosses and get gear.

Re: why to wow seem to easy anymore

Inb4hardmodes
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Thank you for your contribution

y dont u no to grammarz any mor ?

P.S. Normal threads usually ask a question or begin some sort of discussion. Yours does not.

inb4 more trolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    TL;DR: Druids ah so ova powa'd!
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

inb4myself saying 'l2search button'

l2search but- MOFO

inb4makeanotheralt
    inb4notthisthreadagain
    inb4etc.etc.etc.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by notabigfan
    Now a days a just got my new alt to level 80 and my gear score is already 5100
    I stopped caring here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

I Remember back in bc that it was a pain to get in to higher end game raids.Now a days a just got my new alt to level 80 and my gear score is already 5100.
    gear score doesnt matter, argument invalidated.

also proof, link armory and screenshot ingame of your said full near LK character.

oh wait
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

10+ Year Old Account

"why to wow seem to easy anymore"

w00t?!!?!?

"I Remember back in bc that it was a pain to get in to higher end game raids."

yeee, bc was a pain, it was hard...... oh wait.... it wasn't.

I Remember back in bc that it was a pain to get in to higher end game raids.Now a days a just got my new alt to level 80 and my gear score is already 5100.It took me about 1 week.It feels like a out of things to do because i've alrdy been in iCC and almost to the lichking.What am i gona do after that.I completed all the other raids and it seemed like a peice a cake to do.I just remember that i used to be a lot harder back in the day and i felt more acomplished to down bosses and get gear.
    Yes very easy, now please provide us a link to your armory so we can see all your achievement's and hardmodes you have mastered.... hell I just want to see if you even got past the first 4 bosses in 10 man ICC.

Maybe you shouldn't comment unless you can master the game yourself? No?

You need to spend less time on WoW and more time perfecting your vocabulary and spelling skills.

This is the guy who said the best PvP gear couldn't be obtained from raids in TBC and that actual PvP gear is way easier to get now than back then.

That should be enough to refute this thread, but:

TBC: Hit 70 -> Do Kara a few times for some badge gear -> Buy S2 weapons/hit 1850 for S3 weapons -> Congratulations, you're geared enough to do BT.

WotLK: Hit 80 -> Do heroics a few times for some emblem gear -> Buy Quel'delar/hit 1800 for Wrathful weapons -> Congratulations, you're geared enough to do ICC.

SWP/ICC heroic is a totally different story.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

the new gs!!! = grammar score, which for this toon equals 15 on a level 80 toon....

on a more responsive note though, Blizzard has addressed this issue tons of times. They want the game played by the masses, they want the masses to actually get to play the game and see bosses and down bosses. Hard modes are designed with the hardcore player in mind.

Add that, they have also said that time spent in game is also not a great indicator of skill. Vanilla, for example, by the way it was done, was more tenacity and longevity oriented than skill oriented. IE farm for months to get the resistance gear to do Sapphiron, or get the scales from Onyxia so you could do BWL, etc.... those are not skill checks but "ZOMG are we there yet!!!" checks.

WotLK changed the nature of raiding and the way Blizz handles it, and basically, it's been a success. More people raid today than played in Vanilla, if not mistaken.

So if you're Blizzard and you see that 27000 guilds are raiding ICC25, and more in 10 man, vs about 2 or 3 guilds per server being in Naxx and AQ, what do you think, from a Blizzard standpoint and for a longevity standpoint of the game.

Think about it

And when you figure it out, then you can reply...though if you GS(grammar score) stays the same, we probably won't understand it.

10+ Year Old Account

my gear score is already 5100.It took me about 1 week.It feels like a out of things to do because i've alrdy been in iCC and almost to the lichking.What am i gona do after that.
    Get carried some more? If you don't have avg ilvl of 251 or more you aren't killing LK on ten man, much less on 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS