Page 1 of 2
LastLast

TOO good for my Guild

SORRY could have just changed the title or asked me to correct my error.

Anyway I don't want to copy and paste so read the original thread if you feel so inclined. I will summarize:

My guild is full of morons, I am one of the best players, I have no where else to go without spending money, how do I get them to stop failing and play as well as me, and/or how do I clone myself 24 times.

Re: TOO good for my Guild

He locked it cause this sort of shit is banned. Hopefully he hasn't gone yet so we can get a re-lock.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Naw, you're just bad.

10+ Year Old Account

He locked it because you are an asshat, flamebait (oh woops I fell for it) and he made a witty reply. Ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Mindipedia
    He locked it cause this sort of shit is banned. Hopefully he hasn't gone yet so we can get a re-lock.
    Makes no sense, why would discussing how to improve my guild be a banned topic.

It is a fact, I am good, they are bad, how do I make them good... or how do I clone myself....

Reasonable topic is reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, you are full of yourself. And no, there is no way to "make" them play better, and if you can get HM saurfang down, they are obviously not mororns.

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu
    How long have u been in the guild ? Are they ur friends and u like to chat and laught with them or just business (log on raid time and pew pew after quit wow and go to bed) ?
    We are the top ranked guild on my realm, for me it's only business and I strive for server/world first. Mostly the latter. They might be about the loots but IDK all I know is they do not play on an acceptable level for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw
    trolls gotta love em
    but at least you killed lk with ur guild to work on your hms so yea
    Tycat was here

I love how he keeps repeating that he wants to 'clone himself 24 times to down HM LK'. lol

If you're in a bad guild, then you're probably bad yourself.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

your guild are not morons if they are killing HMs, some guilds i've seen struggle to get past deathwhisper. pull your head out your arse imo, if not you should xfer and find a guild that thinks the same as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaria
    If you're in a bad guild, then you're probably bad yourself.
    To guild in my server, I am an exceptionally good player, capable of far better then my current guild is. Just the other's don't play at my level and their are no alternative beyond a server transfer which I will not shovel more money to blizzard to do.

"I want world firsts but its not worth the 25 dollar transfer fee"

You sir are either a troll or a moron, if you want world firsts... apply to a top WORLD guild, not your shitty little shithole, you will NOT be able to make one out of the poeple you currently have in your guild or on your realm.
    "I kill two dwarves in da morning, I kill two dwarves at night,
    I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
    I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by smickdeath
    To guild in my server, I am an exceptionally good player, capable of far better then my current guild is. Just the other's don't play at my level and their are no alternative beyond a server transfer which I will not shovel more money to blizzard to do.
    Then /gquit and see how well you fare against HMs then. Enough of your QQ, coming to the forums to take it out is not the right thing. if your tired of your guild leave, if there are no better guild, tough. Count your blessings and leave here with any shred of dignity you can collect

Oddly enough the people that claim themselves to be "TEH BESTEST PLAYER IN MY GUILD" are generally the worst players in the guild in my experience(there are some exceptions but not many).

OP if you are that good and you are in the most progressed guild on your server be glad they kept you around. If you're dragging 24 other players around into the instance just drop them and enjoy your attempts soloing the instance, I'm sure it will work just as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Well if you're not going to shovel more walks to pay for it, then just ask your mommy for the money.

Because otherwise 25$ wouldn't mean squat if you had a damn job.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Your 25€/$ is worth NOTHING to blizzard. No, rly, nothing.
    "I kill two dwarves in da morning, I kill two dwarves at night,
    I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
    I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more."

Quote Originally Posted by slackzor
    You sir are either a troll or a moron, if you want world firsts... apply to a top WORLD guild, not your shitty little shithole, you will NOT be able to make one out of the poeple you currently have in your guild or on your realm.
    Well then thats a problem that blizz needs to seriously address. Because if we have to pay them money in order to enjoy the game at the level we are able to then thats just sad and wrong. I am capable of HM LK as we speak but just barley getting down HM Surfang... yeah honestly I am being held back by corporate greed.

Oh and of course the 24 other players I am forced to raid with...

If you arent willing to spend money on going to a better guild (that no doubt you'll hit a wall in progression with and feel you're better than.) then you unfortunately will just have to put up with your guild. tbh unless he is blatently trolling (I never saw the original post) then I dont think its unreasonable to discuss how to climb the guild ladder as far as progression raid guilds go, I think some people tend to over think matters yes it is a game and if you're not having fun in guild A why should you be forced to stay in it when you want better progression that other players cant provide?