top dps in next expansion

Whats the dps going to hit in the next expansion pack.

Re: top dps in next expansion

inb4over9000
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Being that no one knows abilities raid composition and synergy new enchants, new procs, weapon and armor itemization, glyphs, talents, new class balance, level 85 abilities, poison ranks, boss armor level, etc I must tell you that asking this question is not only a complete waste of time but also a self inflicted blow to your mental capacity to reason.

since 3k was high in bc and 10 is now achiveable proly around 15-16k

Quote Originally Posted by MALNEXUS
    BiS spreadsheets show 13-14k already.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    Being that no one knows abilities raid composition and synergy new enchants, new procs, weapon and armor itemization, glyphs, talents, new class balance, level 85 abilities, poison ranks, boss armor level, etc I must tell you that asking this question is not only a complete waste of time but also a self inflicted blow to your mental capacity to reason.
    It wasn't even a question. The dude couldn't be bothered for proper punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by MALNEXUS
    It's exponential growth, not addition. It's most likely going to be upwards of 20k.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    BiS spreadsheets show 13-14k already.
    3k was high in BC and 1.5k was entry level for WotLK 5 mans. I fail to see your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Dps is getting scaled down massively in cataclysm to counter the item level inflation caused by multiple tiers of hard modes. People in five man gear will be doing about 100 dps, 200 by the end of the first raid tier and 500 by the end of the last. The last raid tier will have a legendary dagger that allows mutilate rogues to do 510 dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    3k was high in BC and 1.5k was entry level for WotLK 5 mans. I fail to see your point.
    3k was impossible in BC, 2.4k was the most flawlessly played and geared height. The only time 3k was possible was in gimmick fights and with level 80 talents, which when released effectively no longer made it "BC" damage.

3k was impossible in BC, 2.4k was the most flawlessly played and geared height. The only time 3k was possible was in gimmick fights and with level 80 talents, which when released effectively no longer made it "BC" damage.
    Shorting after killing KJ SK gaming did a gorefiend speed kill that had a couple of hunters over 4k. Of course that was in a gimmick setup with bloodlust for 90% of the fight but claiming that 3k was impossible is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    I was under the impression he was talking about endgame, not entry level.

Perhaps I should have said pulling 3kdps in current content in BC was impossible? We all used Brutallus as the raid test dummy and there were never recorded 3k dps characters until level 80 talents were released.

Tell that to a glaived rogue or Hunter with Thori'dal doing Brutallus.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?