Quietly Confident - WORLD first Rotface, Festergut & Blood Counsil. 25man normal

I know these kills are old, but still; Congratulations from Alliance, Draenor EU to Quietly Confident, Draenor EU. It makes me proud that Draenor EU had the first Rotface, Festergut & Blood Council kills in the world! =)
    A World First on Draenor is a World first for all of us on Draenor EU.
    GJ guys, we're proud of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Re: Quietly Confident - WORLD first Rotface, Festergut & Blood Counsil. 25man normal

No
    [size=1]Cataclysm 10 man raiding guild looking for skilled players.

Re: Quietly Confident - WORLD first Rotface, Festergut & Blood Counsil. 25man normal

Why?
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

You don't get around much do you?

There are 100's of guilds sharing "world first" of these non-hardmode kills because they all did it the day they became available.

Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted

Guild progress goes by time of achievement so its more accurate on firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace
    You don't get around much do you?

There are 100's of guilds sharing "world first" of these non-hardmode kills because they all did it the day they became available.

No, I normally don't check raid-progress, so I was pretty surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog20091
    If my information was wrong I apologize.

LOL

k, I guess I'm mistaken. Sorry for making this thread guys, I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    k, I guess I'm mistaken. Sorry for making this thread guys, I was mistaken.
    Mistaken, yes, sadly. :P

1. There is no achievements for Festergut/Rotface kills.
    2. That time (January 5) there was no way to know exact time of boss kills that don't have achievements.

So Guildprogress probably used "first updated" (or just random) order to rank these kills.

In this case WoWProgress assigns equal ranks so all guilds that killed the boss in the first days got rank 1 kill. That's why you may see rank 1 kills for many guilds (for easy bosses)

Now with the new Armory WoWProgress is the only site that able to record exact time of all boss kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel
    1. There is no achievements for Festergut/Rotface kills.
    2. That time (January 5) there was no way to know exact time of boss kills that don't have achievements.

So Guildprogress probably used "first updated" (or just random) order to rank these kills.

In this case WoWProgress assigns equal ranks so all guilds that killed the boss in the first days got rank 1 kill. That's why you may see rank 1 kills for many guilds (for easy bosses)

Now with the new Armory WoWProgress is the only site that able to record exact time of all boss kills.
    And GuildOx does not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko
    And GuildOx does not?
    There is no info with timestamp about Festergut, Rotface, Blood Prince and all other intermediate bosses that don't have achievements.
    For example, there is no analogue of this Rotface kill list: http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/42

Not true.. and who cares?