Uh Dk + healer - 2v2.

Hi.

I'm abit unsertain of how to gear when Im in 2v2.

My stats is:

31331 Hp.
    4846 Ap.
    Abit over hit capped.
    1132 Resi.

Armory

Question is: Should I lower my resilience by changing either
    the WG shoulders to t10 ( 264 )

Or change my 153 resil trinket to the WG ap trinket.

Thanx for any replies!

-Sixdeath

Re: Uh Dk + healer - 2v2.

Bump!

I made some changes as you can see on my armory vs the stats I wrote on the first post.

I would be happy to get some pinpoints

Posting an armory link would be a good place to start.

Ure resil is nice, but wondring what partner do you got ??? i guess if u got paladin healer or druid, i would prefe the resil trinket, or a very nice pve trinket since paladin and druid team with dk, is mostly deffensive play and not so aggresive such as a priest dk would be. + u only got tier 10 shoulder or do u got setbonus? since t10 shoulders alone, isn't that nice tbh, but along with setup bonus ure dmg is gonna increas.
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1555110.jpg

90% of the time if you have a healer... you don't need to have full resilience gear... because then you just wont kill anything fast enough.

You should mix in some PVE gear so you do more damage. just make sure your resilience doesn't go below 800

Ah sorry.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rg&cn=Sixdeath

My issue atm is that my druid healer is constantly dc'ing, making me go against teams alone after a 40 seconds fight.

I have won 3-4 fight alone I think, but thats not an option.

Reason for the t10 shoulders is that I either got the WG ones, where I dont need the hit. So the t10 shoulders would increase my dmg with 70 ap and alot of arp/crit.

I havent been playing defencive at all when I play 2v2 with a druid. Reason for often ending up dead if the druid doesnt dc is that he is doing mistakes or getting cc'ed all the time.

When I play with 1132 resil I can do pretty much whatever I want to, but it takes a while to kill equal geared opponents. Therefore I changed my stats to increase my ap with 300++.

I still think a druid/pala should be able to heal me trough most of the dmg taken ( by using defencive cd's ).

Sounds to me its as simple as getting a new druid healer

I know, but seems like Dentarg is empty on well geared Druid/pala healers for 2v2 :'(