Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Spirit -> Hit in Cataclysm

Personally, I don't mind since spirit also provides a couple of mana regeneration, so it has a double advantage considering that some moonkins are wasting innervate on themselves. As of now, as a moonkin you might find yourself having mana problems if you lack both replenishment and bow(it might not happen, but lets just take it into consideration for the sake of it). I wouldn't critique this just yet, as it has just been posted, but I don't see it as a big disadvantage, unless they plan to have few leather items out there.

Deleted

Re: Spirit -> Hit in Cataclysm

We are probably not going to view spirit as a mana regen option, because we will try to keep it at the same level after reaching our hit cap. Heck, it might even be that a talent completely abolishes spirit for us in the way it works now, and only turns it into hit. We may see absolutely no spirit at all, other than base stats. If we needed to stack spirit to get mana back, then that would also mean that we would be way over hit cap, so this doesn't seem viable. More likely, innervate and crit regen from moonkin form (assuming it stays as it is) will be our source of mana, as it is now - heck, we will probably have a reason to use innervate again.

All caster classes can keep their mana going in a raid almost indefinately - i know that we can for sure, and its probably not going to change.