Molten Armor and Cataclysm

I'm not sure if it has been posted somewhere about this, as I am not good with the search feature, but, how will will molten armor work out in cataclysm? Since the more spirit you have, the more crit you gain from it, when they remove spirit from dps caster gear, will molten armor work off something else? Or are they removing molten armor as well, and replacing it with something else?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Molten Armor and Cataclysm

It'll either scale off intellect/mastery or go back to a static 3%/5%.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    It'll either scale off intellect/mastery or go back to a static 3%/5%.
    Man i hope it scales with int.

All 3 mage armors need to be reworked anyway imo. I'd like to see mage be good for arcane, ice for frost, and molten for fire. Raiding and pvp alike.

These kind of talents/abilities will all get looked at and reworked for Cataclysm. Right now it's hard to offer anything other than a guess (though Direwolf is probably right).
    We have to wait and see, and I think Blizz will do a fine job at it
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddahchad
    I'm not sure if it has been posted somewhere about this, as I am not good with the search feature, but, how will will molten armor work out in cataclysm? Since the more spirit you have, the more crit you gain from it, when they remove spirit from dps caster gear, will molten armor work off something else? Or are they removing molten armor as well, and replacing it with something else?
    Did you REALLY have to make a post about something that was so insanely obvious? THINK for one god damn second....

Mod: Warning: not productive and borderline flaming. Play nice.
    Once upon a midnight dreary
    While i pron surfed, weak and weary
    Over many a site of ' hot xxx galore'.
    "'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"
    Quoth the server, 404.

killing a new raid boss is like having multiple orgasms only better.

I'd like to see the following personally:

Molten Armor, keep current effects but give x% of int as additional crit.

Mage Armor, give x% of int as additional haste, and some mechanic to buff mana shield/incanters.

Ice Armor, keep current mechanic but maybe add additional chance for fingers of frost/frostbite?

Quote Originally Posted by Wupday
    Did you REALLY have to make a post about something that was so insanely obvious? THINK for one god damn second....
    He asked what would happen. Noone knows what will happen. Maybe it will get reworked completely, maybe it will grant spellpower, maybe it will be crit based on intellect etc. Its not that obvious since they havent given any information, and the OP asked if they had.