Lost in the bush

Atm i am rushing to 80, and always using the spartan+bartender4 interface.
    But ma screen was a mess and i tried to sort things out, but then Disaster strikes.
    I couldnt get ma UI as it were before and no matter what i try(delete all add ons, download trough curse or matrix, delete acc details at wtf screen) it wont let me get it back as it were The action bars are a mess, there all in the center of the screen, and in bartender i cant get them back at the old places, change profiles wont help either.

Does some one how to fix this damm error?

(soz for ma bad grammer :$)

ty in advance

Re: Lost in the bush

disable the addons?

have you tried going into your bartender options? There has to be something in there that says "unlock" bars or something like that. I use dominos, but from what i remember bartender and dominos were very similar.

With dominos, you click on the minimap button and it unlocks all of the bars and you can move them anywhere on your screen.

As much as I hate paraphrasing blizz sometimes. When in doubt. Delete your Wtf folder.

/bt then unlock bars and move manually? Bartender has a huge amount of flexibility wich can lead to problems but ultimately is why its such a good action bar addon.

for the oddnes of addons, its fixed ty all for your time.