Annoying shield spamming while healing?

While im healing on my priest i randomly get this shield, very similar too:

Spamming it self in the centre of my screen (standard icon size)

I also get a very annoying 'warning' alert every second, continuously untill im out of combat.

Altho this doesnt happen all the time, when it randomly starts, it will start again every time im in combat healing someone, untill i leave group.

This only happens when im healing on my priest, doesnt occur when im healing on my paladin or shaman.
    This is a list of my addons.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Annoying shield spamming while healing?

No clue - if I had to guess, I'd say look at the config on ForteXorcist, since I know it has a priests module.

Thanks, i had a look around the options on fortexorcist, but the only thing i could find was "Enable Secondary Splash Icon" which was already disabled.

When i enable it, i get an icon in the centre of the screen but its icon.

I dont know if this means anything :-\

I'll have to agree with Taryble here, it looks like it might be ForteXorcist (at least, none of the other addons seem any likely). I'd suggest disabling it to see if that's where the problem lies. If not, disabling the rest of the addons one by one would most likely work in identifying the addon, cumbersome as it might be. Good luck!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Or use the 50/50 method for it - disable 50% of your addons, reloadui. If the problem goes away, it was one of those addons. Enable half of them. Reloadui. If the problem didn't go away, then it was one of the addons you left on - disable those, enable the other half, reloadui. The problem is gone. Now enable half of the disabled addons, then reloadui. Continue ad nauseam until you get it down to 1 addon.