Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    Is there any need for this many Pokemon games?

I remember just Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue... then Pokemon Yellow came out and i thought "That is the only one worth playing as its true to the Anime, starting with Pikachu".
    Lol well theres another 5th generation of pokemon coming out now lol.

Yellow was cool because yes it stayed true to the anime but pikachu followed you. That's a feature these remakes are brining back but with all the current pokemon.

Also i think you can just trade the egg over from your p/d/p? theres usally a trade place like not to far from were you start. I'm doing this with all my level 10 shinys lol to start.

Anyone know the exact release date? All I keep hearing is March.

I cant wait for this one. Out of the 3 generations (No I didnt play Diamond/Pearl cause 4 is the limit for me) this one series was without a doubt the best. Not only was it long but you got to fight the eternally pre-pubesant Ash.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus

Yellow was cool because yes it stayed true to the anime but pikachu followed you. That's a feature these remakes are brining back but with all the current pokemon.

Also i think you can just trade the egg over from your p/d/p? theres usally a trade place like not to far from were you start. I'm doing this with all my level 10 shinys lol to start.
    The anime is based on Red/Blue(Green), not the other way around. Yellow was a spinoff off the two originals that put in a Pikachu and Jesse&James. I just think it's wrong to say the game "stay true" to the anime, when it's the anime that spins off of the games.

Oh, and I'm definitely getting it. I grew up with pokémon. Played every single one of the RPGs and a few of the spinoff games(Pinball is damn fun!). Kinda didn't do DPP in such a scale as I did with 3.gen where I played over 1000 hours in the game, competitive in tournaments and all, plus hours of competitive battles on Netbattle, but I hope to get back to it with HGSS. Don't really like how the competitive scene have changed from the last generation :/
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

I don't like pokemon following me.. those punks need to listen to their master and stay in their pokeballs.

My location is irrelevant to your interests

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I don't like pokemon following me.. those punks need to listen to their master and stay in their pokeballs.
    You can, if I remember right, disable the following.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol
    The anime is based on Red/Blue(Green), not the other way around. Yellow was a spinoff off the two originals that put in a Pikachu and Jesse&James. I just think it's wrong to say the game "stay true" to the anime, when it's the anime that spins off of the games.

Yes i know the originals. Red/green/blue. I'm saying that Yellow actually felt more like the anime then the other ones.

Oh it comes out March 14th for the person wondering. two frigin days.

You Know why dont they make an mmo about pokemone were you can collect badges from elite Npcs trainers and have contest be kinda cool and yo ucould keep adding in new teams like galactic and magma and rocket but im just talking nonsense anyways yeah have both pre-ordered and cant wait my shiny arcanine needs new playmates

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang the Noble
    You Know why dont they make an mmo about pokemone were you can collect badges from elite Npcs trainers and have contest be kinda cool and yo ucould keep adding in new teams like galactic and magma and rocket but im just talking nonsense anyways yeah have both pre-ordered and cant wait my shiny arcanine needs new playmates
    In the passed couple years theres been attempts to make a pokemon mmo, It could be good you never know. I do like you idea for the badge system. I can see this maybe one of there last attempts for the game.

I actually spent like months getting my shiny pokemon ready for ss and gg. going to import them right when i get the game. there around level 13.

In the passed couple years theres been attempts to make a pokemon mmo, It could be good you never know. I do like you idea for the badge system. I can see this maybe one of there last attempts for the game.

I actually spent like months getting my shiny pokemon ready for ss and gg. going to import them right when i get the game. there around level 13.
    My shiny arcanine is the pride of my collection and my first Shiny hes always in my team and always will be so far ive had him for 5 years so far caught him in fire red as a growlithe obviously hes level 100 good nature well trained i got lucky with him :P so now my user name on all the pokemone sites is Golden Arcanine

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I wish they'd make a Pokemon MMO. That'd be pretty fucking sweet. They'd need to change a lot of the elements in the games but who wouldn't want it? The platform games aren't as good as they used to be, and after Gold & Silver they really fucked them up.

Bloodsail Admiral

Dude...I was waiting outside gamestop to get mine.

I also pre-ordered Cataclysm.

got mine copies of both and the Ho-Oh and Lugia Figurines so im all set

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane
    You can, if I remember right, disable the following.

By the way.. these games still work for the antique DS's right?.. I really need to buy a new one.

My location is irrelevant to your interests

You guys in the USA thinks its good? Not released yet here in europe
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

All i've done is read a review.. the people who wrote it made it sound like crap but the comment page was raging with people saying the review was full of it It seems that if you go buy the game don't expect anything more than our good ol' Gold and Silver versions, just brought into 2010 quality.

Yeah i have 8 badges atm. going to train and head to the pokemon league then kanto. Expect everything that was in G/S.

Graphics 9/10 best yet for pokemon

Story 9/10 Very good.

Problem is, the trainers give you no challenge so if you play a couple hours in a day you will get atleast 6 badges easily.

I can't judge fully because i haven't did kanto yet. But everything seemed to go fast for me playing. A second ago i just caught lugia.

So as you can see its an easy game. I would recommend taking your time, as in playing 2 or 3 hours a day.

The poke walker is a very cool addition, i'm a dog trainer/walker so having it on me gives me something to do. It's very good and it works, i'v scene kids running because they want to get there pokemon better.

Pokemon Soul silver and Heart Gold 8.5/10 Great game

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz-krieg
    I wish they'd make a Pokemon MMO. That'd be pretty fucking sweet. They'd need to change a lot of the elements in the games but who wouldn't want it? The platform games aren't as good as they used to be, and after Gold & Silver they really fucked them up.
    http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/

Also, Imo Ruby/Sapphire where the best, but that's just me.
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/

Also, Imo Ruby/Sapphire where the best, but that's just me.
    Dude!

Holy shit! Is that for real? There's a Pokemon MMO out there? Do you play it?!? Is it good?!

Holy crap...

How many of those things are we at? 1000-2000

Back in my day, when I was 12 or something, there were only 150.

Can you send over your pokemons form pearl??? Else I'll be a sad, sad person :< Have 12 lvl 100 that have perfect nature, and perfectly trained! Would be a bummer if I've lost ~1000hours/played!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!