Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: deterrence nerf in expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious
    What about bubble and iceblock? Those are a waaaaaaay more powerfull, they remove dots and make you completely immune to damage, Deterance does not.... Deterance just give you 100% chance to parry and to spell defelct, so if a melee class has a LOT of expertise, they should in fact to able to hit you anyways.
    I'm also a sitting duck inside my Iceblock, unable to do anything but sit there. While deterrence is active, the hunter can still move around freely and do things. Everything has it's trade-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by tet
    Interesting enough, Retal still does work against Killing Spree, which is weird as hell. That is, unless warriors just turn fast enough to face a rogue before he strikes.
    "Behind" and "in front" in PvP are really strange, and pretty often both happen at the same time. For example, backstab can be parried or dodged sometimes. Backstab can only be done from behind. Avoidance is frontal. So, if you are turning around a bit, while the rogue is always jumping to your back, chances are high that many of the strikes are actually done from in front of you. Strange, but hey.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680
    I'm also a sitting duck inside my Iceblock, unable to do anything but sit there. While deterrence is active, the hunter can still move around freely and do things. Everything has it's trade-offs.
    I can hear that we got driffent definitions of what is good - which is not a bad thing :-)