LF Outland AOE Grind Spots!!!!

I will enter outlands tomorrow on my pally. I'm just AOE prot rolling my way to 80. I need some good grind spots.thanks.

Re: LF Outland AOE Grind Spots!!!!

I can't offer any good aoe spots with melee only mobs, but the ogres in Nagrand die fast enough in 2/3 spells with ret that it's hardly any slower than prot (Try the southeastern compound). Also, they give kurenai rep which is a plus.

ya ill hit that up and see how it goes. some1 told me to try the groups of carrion birds and the flayer packs in hellfire. Im pretty sure they are ez enuff mostly melee w/out knockbacks/stuns etc.

15+ Year Old Account

Nagrand is awesome for AOE packs, go there

Sorry again since I can't help with prot spots, but when I was leveling through ret in Outlands (had no boa gear), I was able to easily take on 5-6 mobs at a time with our opness and every 2 or 3 mins through the use of cd's, 8+ mobs. I beckon you to reconsider doing it as prot unless you really enjoy the playstyle.

In HFP, south of the allied Draenei camp there's a fucktonne of vultures who just melee.

In Terokar Forest, to the north of Auchindon there's a large group of those shadow dudes (orcs, humans, etc... forgot name T_T). There are casters as well, but lots of places to LoS them to group em up nicely.

Nagrand: Ogre caves (just outside as well) and the broken camp are good places.

Shadowmoon: On top of black temple to the right, there's a large platform filled with BE demon hunters "training" against each other. They swing fast and soft and use evasion at low hp (just don't hit the ones with evasion up). Really easy to grind as prot.
    Beware of the elite running around there though, he burns mana.

sweet ty 4 the spots! Just to clarify Grundy...it is essential to use a prot build when aoe grinding. sanc/holy shield/imp righteous fury/etc. are all neccessary to maximize mass pulls with no downtime. Sure any1 can pull a handful or two of mobs as ret and blow cd's--this is entirely different. I pull as many mobs as i can evey pull. 12-20 it doesn't matter. Prot is king for this and is proven to be the fastestb spec for AOE grinding.

Heres my build im using atm http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Elitistjerk

I got to SoC with 2/2 in pursuit for faster lvling. I'm having no issues whatsoever and its actually fun as shit!

Bonestripper buzzards in Hellfire
    Naga camps in Zangarmarsh
    Arakoa camps in Terokkar
    Ogres in Nagrand, although most of Nagrand works just fine.

As for your own build, fill out reckoning and pick up HotR when you reach 60. Sticking to oldschool tank gear is good for most of your gear, but getting heirloom gear will increase your leveling speed by 20%, even if it's just dps plate. Get a shield spike on your shield, reflective damage is the best part of AoE leveling.

My favourite spot is the very most northern dome in Netherstorm which i think is called farfield. Its full of raptors and used to be my favourite place to round up leather but should also do well for XP
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Ya I havent grabbed a spike yet gg! unfortunately I dont have any other toons atm-hence the absence of BOA. I quit/started Wow more times than i can count just since 3.1 lol. Those spots seem to be the best according to general consensus.

im 74 i need some solid northrend spots!!!!!!!

The Goblin camps in Scholozar are decent, just clean one out, fly to the next, clean it out, next, fly back to the last. not to far away from eahcother either. Some are ranged, but nothing AS couldnt sort out.

The Vrykul ares in the north of...uhmmm...HF is farily decent and easy to clear out. The place where you first meet King Ymron?!? or summat :P.

Thats all i can think of at this time...

Bawk
    Retards should not be aided. They should just be pointed toward the coldest pole on which to stick their tongue.
    A Balance Druid who has balanced the Balance in his Balance Spec between Crit and Haste is a Balanced Balance Druid.
    80 Druid (exBC toon), 80 Mage (Arcane), 80 DK (lol), 80 Hunter (MM), 80 Pally(prot/ret), 61 Rogue (Ass/Subt), 80 Lock (Demo/Affli), 23 Warr (Prot/fury hybrid).
    Pally - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Nikoli.
    Hunter - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Grubba

Quote Originally Posted by elitistjerk
    im 74 i need some solid northrend spots!!!!!!!
    North grizzly hills where the giants throw the boulders on to the iron dwarfs (can't remember the name of the area) get in the water and kill the sea monsters, they spawn infinitely. You can also kill the dwarfs that spawn around the area to get more XP per hour.

I remember pulling crazy XP at that spot, but I started earlier than you.

Quote Originally Posted by elitistjerk
    I will enter outlands tomorrow on my pally. I'm just AOE prot rolling my way to 80. I need some good grind spots.thanks.
    Black Temple - Demonhunter. They dualwield and miss every hit. Really nice to aoegrind.

Quote Originally Posted by Revic
    Black Temple - Demonhunter. They dualwield and miss every hit. Really nice to aoegrind.
    Would be good to read the whole post, he is lvl 74 now, and is in need of Northrend areas :P.

But your suggestion is also a good place for farming the rep item hand ins for getting scryers rep (i forget the name) as those mobs on top BT are Belf right?

Bawk
    Retards should not be aided. They should just be pointed toward the coldest pole on which to stick their tongue.
    A Balance Druid who has balanced the Balance in his Balance Spec between Crit and Haste is a Balanced Balance Druid.
    80 Druid (exBC toon), 80 Mage (Arcane), 80 DK (lol), 80 Hunter (MM), 80 Pally(prot/ret), 61 Rogue (Ass/Subt), 80 Lock (Demo/Affli), 23 Warr (Prot/fury hybrid).
    Pally - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Nikoli.
    Hunter - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Grubba

You have to ask? I'll help you, GOTO ANY NPC VILLAGE OR STRONGHOLD OR CAVE. For example, goto the Naga encampments in Zangarmarsh. or the Blood Elf village in Terrokkar or any place with those stupid bird things in Terrokkar. Warmaul mounds in Nagrand, Ogre encampments in Blades Edge, Demon Encampments in Shadowmoon Valley, The Ravager/ Bird things in Hellfire. Shit, the canyon infront of the ramparts in Hellfire. There's so many places in Outland.. its really more of a take your pick rather then where to go. As you know creatures in outland award double the xp of those in Pre-xpac azeroth.