Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since i see alot of good advices going on here, can you guys look at this feral, its our guildie and i would like some opinions if there is anything it can be improved

Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/Saqa/simple

WoL http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/180052/
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Reforging, enchants and gems can be optimized slightly. Namely, orange gem in chest could be 20haste instead of 20 mastery; cloak enchant could be 22 agi, and he's a bit over the expertise cap which can be fixed with the following reforges:

Shoulders: Remove reforge
    Wrists: Crit -> Hit
    Hands: Expertise -> Hit
    Legs: Hit -> Haste
    Emergency Descent Loop: Remove reforge
    Signet of Grasping Mouths: Crit -> Mastery

As for the logs, it generally looks good, tho I think his Rip and SR uptimes could be improved a bit. On a static fight like Ultraxion they should both be over 95%, while on your Ultraxion 25H kill he only had 91% on SR and 86% on Rip.

Glyph of Tiger's Fury is also not the best, he's better off with bloodletting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    Well i feel i can do more dps so i was wondering if you could check if i do anything wrong etc.
    I currently reforge to hit/exp (yeah im 8 over cap) and then mastery, but i see alot of ferals going for haste instead of mastery.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/Ythel/simple
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/149610/
    pro 13.37 mastery btw Mihir
    got anything to say Mihir, didnt get any answers
    [CENTER]

Well, to start off, I only get to dps once in awhile in my guilds 25 man raids, And all the gear i collect is off spec gear so I do have to wait for our rogues to get what they want first

When I do dps, I beat our mainspec dps, well atleast about half of them, granted they arent nearly the best players ever.... But what I come here for is alittle bit of advice, I feel like theres something im missing or over looking, atleast for my gear, I'm pretty sure I got the rotation priority down pretty well, Anyone have any suggestions or anything for me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hnann/advanced

I do about 35-45k depending on the fights, we are 2/8 heroic *hagara and Morchok, working on Yor sahj* maybe someone can find some tips or tricks for me to continue to beat some of the mainspec dps in my guild as they get even more gear and I stay the same, thanks for anything and everything

LFR Vial or Heroic 410 Starcatcher?

There is a ton more static agi on the starcatcher, and I'm already going for a haste build so the proc is always going to be good. The ~20k hits on vial every 9 seconds is pretty massive though...

403 wrath for the other trinket.

Hey all,

4/8 on farm at the moment and hoping to add hagara to the list on sunday. Wondering if my gear settup is ticking all the right boxs, in particular my reforges. any help would be massivly appriciated.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Quag/simple

on another note i am currently using the valor point ring, but i also have the ring from normal hagara - is that the smart option?
    Last edited by Quag; 2012-02-23 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyotta View Post
    LFR Vial or Heroic 410 Starcatcher?

There is a ton more static agi on the starcatcher, and I'm already going for a haste build so the proc is always going to be good. The ~20k hits on vial every 9 seconds is pretty massive though...

403 wrath for the other trinket.
    Just replying to myself...

In doing heroic madness 25 last night I swapped between the two, and the Starcatcher was on average higher. The multi cleaving in that fight outways the single target proc from the vial.

(had 4 or 5 wipes before we killed it, so got to give it a few runs with each)

Hello,

Any ideas on how I could improve my reforges? And would you prefer haste build over mastery with my gear?

Can't give link to armory but my character is Kuono from EU Ravencrest

Quote Originally Posted by Kuono View Post
    Hello,

Any ideas on how I could improve my reforges? And would you prefer haste build over mastery with my gear?

Can't give link to armory but my character is Kuono from EU Ravencrest
    change your relic reforge to exp - anything. that should level the hit to 8%. with regards to other reforging, stats are so equal now that you either go full out haste / mastery or try keep them equal. all three have their plus's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what you're talking about, shut your piehole"
    Amoury

Blademaster
    Hi guys,

I am mainly a tank in my guild but every now and then I have to go kitty aswell. My problem is I only pull around 20-25k DPS. I don't really have cat gear, most of my stuff is optimizied for Bear tanking and my trinkets are Unheeded Warning and the old Valor Points one.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...s/Hatus/simple

Here is my armory. I already tried to reforge Mastery and not Dodge to be more effective as a cat. anymore tips?

EDIT: Perhaps I should add that right now I only DPS on Yorsahj and Warlord HC. And I'm going to gem epic next week.
    Last edited by tryday; 2012-02-24 at 09:35 AM.

Tangedyn wrote a nice guide about this: http://theincbear.com/dragon-soul-bearcat-guide

Keyboard Turner
    Hi,

May I also get a quick look from you, Mihir?? I think I'm not so bad at all, but I want, like maybe everybody, to improve my Cat.
    I know my Trinket Choice is not the best, but i don't have any alternative now (no vial or wrath..) the only trinket i can use instead would be 'The Hunger HC'
    I know, i have to get the last part of my 4set, but till now i didn't have any luck, neither in the raid nor in Lfr..

My Armory and WoL links will post a friend of mine, because i can't post any links, images,... yet.

According to the Logs, I was in holidays, therefore i havn't raided between 29.1 - 19.2.

I'm looking forward for your response and hope, that you can find some improvements.

Sincerely Foeh
    Last edited by Foeh; 2012-02-26 at 01:42 PM.

MyWork | Not taking any Requests for the moment |

removed question answered
    Last edited by shandi235; 2012-03-01 at 09:25 PM.
    ~Don't just rage the day away, try new things!~
    Warcraft: Shando - <FoE> - 90 Druid - Turalyon-US
    http://foeturalyon.enjin.com <Foe> Website, check us out!
    http://www.twitch.tv/shandi235 live stream my guild's raids, other stuff

You guys are awesome

First I would like to thank Mihir/whoever takes time out of their day to look at this, I appreciate it, I really do. Recently I’ve been struggling with my DPS and I am trying to figure out if it’s my rotation or my computer, etc. Generally in raid I get anywhere from 8 (Ultrax) to 12-15 FPS during the raid, with minimal addons etc. Currently my guild is working on Heroic Progression and is 2/8 Heroic.

I do raid in a 25 man guild but have recently been forced to sit as backup for 2 new Dk’s and a Rogue we have recruited. We do have another feral cat in the raid but I am just not close enough to his numbers and I am starting to get a bit discouraged with Feral Cat, despite it being my favorite class/spec/main.

I have talked to the other feral on the raid team and we are both scratching our heads as to why my DPS is so low in comparison to his, given our gear is similar, he does have normal versions of the BIS trinkets and I do not. Though I’m not sure if this is a 100% a gear issue? Currently I run a Haste based build with hit/exp cap and he uses a Mastery build.

-Character Info- (Can't post links yet, sorry)
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Rayen/simple

WOL Past 3 DW kills:
    1. worldoflogs.com/reports/j1sjtbyu5vg5793o/details/0/?s=5301&e=6032
    2. worldoflogs.com/reports/n4adiifkvxdexq8b/details/6/?s=13639&e=14429[
    3. worldoflogs.com/reports/32tw8nvze6fmt1c6/details/2/?s=4007&e=4731

Addons I use: DBM and Badkitty (Feral Cat Combpoint/timers addon, very similar to Druidfocus)

My Average DPS (Haste): 32-40k (Depends on the fight, minus Spine)
    Feral Buddy’s Average DPS (Mastery): 35-45 (Depends on the fight, minus Spine)

My guild works on a DKP system so just because something drops that would be better for Feral than a Hunter or Rogue, doesn’t mean I will get first shot at getting the item, no matter how big of an upgrade it may be. Currently we have about 10 Deathwing kills and have not seen a Polearm drop and only 2 Vials since the start of the tier. I honestly feel that my numbers are very low for my gear and have hit a brick wall as to how to fix it.

Hey there, can you take a quick look at me too, I think I'm doing pretty good dps but i just want to know if there's anything I can improve.

my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dargotrikov/advanced
    (can't post links yet )

I know the trinkets suck, but I dont have anything better atm.
    Also I had a pure crit/mastery build before, I changed some of the crit to haste and I would like to know if that was a good choice or do I have to reforge to something else? I usually do around 45-50k on madness. Thanks!

FeralSynapse:
    The US armory seems to be down atm, so I couldn't check your gear and spec yet. Your FPS is dramatically low so that probably has quite some impact. Your active time as reported by WOL is really low with 90-91%. It should be >98%. Your Savage Roar, Rip and Rake uptimes are also really low (your feral mates uptimes are as well but not as low as yours). If your haste is considerably higher than his, you should be doing more damage than him with Shred, auto-attack, Ferocious Bite (while he should make up for that only with Rip/Rake), but you're not. I think you should be spending some time on the raid dummy practising to improve your SR/Rip/Rake uptimes and probably getting a hardware upgrade.

Dargotrikov:
    Stat values are so close to each other that it doesn't have much impact for which stat you're reforging. I'd suggest capping hit/exp because it would be a quality of life improvement and helps with swiping but if you're comfortable with it, it's also okay. Your talent point in Infected Wounds seems a bit odd but there's no other option which would add to your dps (I'd pick Perserverance though). Glyph of Bloodletting is supposed to be superior to Glyph of Savage Roar. 45-50k on madness seems about right for your gear.
    Last edited by Amilee; 2012-02-28 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    FeralSynapse:
    The US armory seems to be down atm, so I couldn't check your gear and spec yet. Your FPS is dramatically low so that probably has quite some impact. Your active time as reported by WOL is really low with 90-91%. It should be >98%. Your Savage Roar, Rip and Rake uptimes are also really low (your feral mates uptimes are as well but not as low as yours). If your haste is considerably higher than his, you should be doing more damage than him with Shred, auto-attack, Ferocious Bite (while he should make up for that only with Rip/Rake), but you're not. I think you should be spending some time on the raid dummy practising to improve your SR/Rip/Rake uptimes and probably getting a hardware upgrade.
    Yea, I was dumb and forgot that US side is taken down on tues till around 11 am blizzard time. I will take all of that into account and hit the dummy for awhile and run some heroics and work on my up time. A hardware upgrade atm isn't possible, money is a bit tighter than normal and I can't justify dropping 150-200 dollars on an older computer. I am working on saving up for a new high-end gaming computer however. I am sorry for the armory not being up.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Yea, I was dumb and forgot that US side is taken down on tues till around 11 am blizzard time. I will take all of that into account and hit the dummy for awhile and run some heroics and work on my up time. A hardware upgrade atm isn't possible, money is a bit tighter than normal and I can't justify dropping 150-200 dollars on an older computer. I am working on saving up for a new high-end gaming computer however. I am sorry for the armory not being up.
    Armory is up again. Everything's fine with your gear and spec. Good luck!