Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    figured it out.
    Last edited by cowapunda; 2012-07-14 at 08:53 PM.

Hey, just wondering if its time for me to switch over to mastery/haste reforging, or anything else you see strange. I pull around 40k on most heroic fights right now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uctokin/simple
    Visit http://www.twitch.tv/laughinwhale have a cash and steam game give away going!

Deleted
    Bumping this thread for future discusion regarding MoP boss encounters and general "Fixing my Feral DPS Gear" and "Feedback on WoL report. If any mod reads this they wouldn't mind changing topic name since it could be misleading since Mihir is no longer active feral. something like "[Feral] Fix my DPS gear/WoL feedback"

Deleted
    Hey guys looking for some help.Can you see my logs and gear/talents and tell me if something is wrong.I like the rotation with DoC but i think that i don`t make it right.Should i play with HotW or NV (and keeping practice DoC in LFR).And last question.I just got bottle of infinite stars and as you look at my gear should i upgrade it asap or upgrade the chest.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Ironmilf/advanced

worldoflogs.com/reports/h9pbeh197jj28fys/dashboard/?s=1960&e=2362 - this raid i was trying NV

worldoflogs.com/reports/1p6w9hf09hchp9q9/dashboard/?s=15&e=332 - on this i was with DoC.
    Can`t post links

Thanks for the help in advance.

Deleted
    I was looking at your Feng log and you can easily see that you need to use Thrash more on OoC procs, Higer uptime on Rake working with getting stronger Rips up especially when you are getting closer to 25% using a PoT+TF+DoC on your Rip and keeping it up is a real good DPS increase when you hit 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    You should reforge into Hit and Expertise for the 7.50 cap.
    Last edited by nijuu; 2013-01-23 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Get to hit cap and exp soft cap as stated above, also even if you're playing with HOtW over DoC mastery is still a better stat for you then crit.

Reforge as I stated and try playing with DoC.

Deleted
    For players that are strugling with DoC i'd recomende Ovale with Nerien's Ovale script addon. Play around with it for a while and you should get a good idea on how to work with DoC in practice because knowing how the rotation is suppose to be is totally different from actually being able to execute the rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Bumping this thread for future discusion regarding MoP boss encounters and general "Fixing my Feral DPS Gear" and "Feedback on WoL report. If any mod reads this they wouldn't mind changing topic name since it could be misleading since Mihir is no longer active feral. something like "[Feral] Fix my DPS gear/WoL feedback"
    My feral druid is still pretty active

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Oh, well i didn't expect you to be active giving feedback here but if so nvm :-)

Deleted
    Possibility of a sticky?

Edit: Thanks
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-01-23 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    seeing as frag failed trial you should go back to feral as main

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as he's active and giving advice there's no reason to change the name. That said, we've been told by admins to cut down our stickies. We have class guides, the pvp guide with spec links, and the main thread with links to all the important threads. This is linked in that one. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    For players that are strugling with DoC i'd recomende Ovale with Nerien's Ovale script addon. Play around with it for a while and you should get a good idea on how to work with DoC in practice because knowing how the rotation is suppose to be is totally different from actually being able to execute the rotation.
    whats the good one ? nerien or leafkiller scrip?

Deleted
    whats the good one ? nerien or leafkiller scrip?
    Leafkiller's script is the one i've been looking into :-)

Deleted
    Hi would like some feedback on how I can reach the extra tip of my DPS.

recent logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8pocqyjhpfzhsdnd/

gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Airom/advanced

me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmP8Rb-y3io

video of me in action, anything on my UI that I can improove?

I'm already feeling comfortable with my dps but i'm sure that I can gain something more.

edit: video and logs are not on the same kill.

Deleted
    Okay firstly i'll give some gear feedback: For gems you would need 1:3 Agility VS Mastery ratio to make it worth gem. And we only have 1:2 so that means that generally Red slot: 160 agi Yellow slots: 160 mastery 80 agility Blue slots: 160 hit 80 agi or 160 hit 160 exp.
    For your reforging you'r a bit over the Exp cap not ideally going to do anything different to get closer because it looks better and will give you a slight increase.
    I see that you'r using Leafkiller's ovale script however there is situations where you could tweak the rotation a bit more. For example adapting to the encounter. I would recommend to setting up DoT tracking, CP tracking also tracking Buffs like trinkets and synapse springs you name it. I see you have it on your UI and that are tracking but you could probably set it up closer to keep everything in one place so you don't have to eyeball around your screen.

Looking at your logs it can't really make a comment it looks alright(Thought i only looked at Zor'Lok and Ta'Jak) Just that you have to coordinate with your fellow raiders because when we'r pulling on Ta'Jak i can get up to 450-540k Ferocious Bites crits(Banner, Stormlash,Potion,Both Trinkets,Shattering Blow) As i saw your Warrior didn't even use his Shattering Throw i wonder Why? Usually when we'r pulling i'm using Shattering Blow from Symbiosis then TF+Berserk after 9 sec our warrior tank start casting his and then after 9 sec our Fury warrior dose his.
    Of course you only have one warrior, simply would be that you talk to each other maybe tell your warrior to make a WeakAura to track your Shattering Blow(That i would recommend on most bosses actually) so he can clip it with his Shattering Throw. Other then that your logs seems alright is there anything specific you feel that your lacking and special boss fight?

Deleted
    I have done some reforgeing and regemming into and I gained about 700 more agility or something.

What do you exactly mean by DoT tracking? I think i'm tracking them perfectly fine. I have however set up TellMeWhen for trinkets and procs. I have also set up a TellMeWhen that tracks Shattering Blow and(!) Throw. I also actively used shattering blow on Stone Guards HC and Feng HC yesterday. But I couldn't make our tank do his, but i'll try to talk to him about it even more.

Any tips for what to do on a fight like Stone Guards HC, where our inital focus is on to get the floor tiles lit up, I didn't spend as much time on the boss as I would like. It wasn't untill I was done with my 20 stacks of floor tiles that I acctually popped berserk on one of the guardians.

Sha of Fear, First pull popping all cooldowns, but then is where we begin to circle around the shrines and breaths and adds yadda yadda. Same as Stone guards i'm not feeling that I don't have that much uptime on the boss, how does he gets killed? He have 180m HP, Our ranged players did much more damage on him than me. What can I do? I usually try to go behind him and jump inside the cone a second or two just before he does his breath. Any help or is this supposed to happen to me?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    seeing as frag failed trial you should go back to feral as main
    Got promoted to raider and then quit. Sorry to inform you mate.

Best luck to pass your trial in Ascendance, you'll need it.