Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hi, mine is a casual guild but we've started heroic content (3/8hc, hoping to get Zon'ozz with 10% nerf tonight). I'm usually top DPS and ranked reasonably well in a lot of normal mode fights, but my performance is starting to drop off now we're into heroic. I did 39k on our first Ultraxion kill but forgot to log. I think my main problem is I try to maintain a 1cp Savage Roar rotation where possible for more Bites, but it does tend to drop off leading to some sub-90% uptimes on it. any other gearing/reforging/rotation tips appreciated.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bampot/simple

Logs:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dsmbt9ha8uialzwa/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ahomdlw2jwrjsow3/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v5kkq13y9f9ooap4/

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Armory is up again. Everything's fine with your gear and spec. Good luck!
    Working on my timers seemed to help a significant amount, recently I went from low-middle of the pack to 5th DPS/Damage on Yor, melee wise, 2nd only to our rouge withe final stage of the daggers. Still not perfect but it seems now to just come down the practice and the computer. Thank you.

Keyboard Turner
    Hi,

May I also get a quick look from you, Mihir?? I think I'm not so bad at all, but I want, like maybe everybody, to improve my Cat.
    I know my Trinket Choice is not the best, but i don't have any alternative now (no vial or wrath..) the only trinket i can use instead would be 'The Hunger HC'
    I know, i have to get the last part of my 4set, but till now i didn't have any luck, neither in the raid nor in Lfr..

My Armory and WoL links will post a friend of mine, because i can't post any links, images,... yet.

According to the Logs, I was in holidays, therefore i havn't raided between 29.1 - 19.2.

I'm looking forward for your response and hope, that you can find some improvements.
    Armoy Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Foeh/advanced
    RaidBots: raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/sen%27jin/foeh/
    WoL Log Directory: worldoflogs.com/guilds/29313/
    didnt got any answer yet :/ i am excited about what you guys are thinking of my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Foeh View Post
    didnt got any answer yet :/ i am excited about what you guys are thinking of my druid
    Swap your orange gem in the chest for an agi/haste one, biggest upgrade for your deeps will be Spire when it drops from Yor'sahj (if your guild gives it to hunters before you they're retarded). If you can afford 2 more epic red gems, get Bladeshadow Wristguards crafted and pop those in. Ditch Hungerer heroic and pickup the vp trinket. Yeah having agi on use sounds weird, but you'd be surprised how well it lines up with aoe and burn phases in pretty much every fight, it actually sims higher than the heroic Matrix Restabilizer for me atm, so well worth getting.

As for your reforging, your crit seems painfully low, you'll probably find a nice increase in dps bringing that up to around the 900-1000 mark, if you're going for hit and exp caps, actually get them if you can, use Wowreforge to play around with different setups and test using Mew.

Good luck!

---------- Post added 2012-03-01 at 09:46 PM ----------

While I'm at it, Mihir/anyone can get an accurate BiS heroic loot list? is anyone in a position to actually test full heroic, because I want to know if the heroic covenant (relic) or vp one is bis, same with hc choker from rag or vp. Cheers.

RaggyHC neck have better secondary stats mastery+haste vs haste+hit, amount of stats is same bit more weight give mastery to chokerHC.
    @Foeh i'd suggest till you grab 4th piece to use 2t12+2t13 i suppose you have available t12HC piece to use instead of t13lfr also 2t12 will give passive boost to your dmg. Secondary stats look good.

I dont have word of logs , only the character (search in forums or wow-heroes)
    Gilby- US Ragnaros ( i cants post link still =/ )

If anyomne have idea how dps make with gear , ill very happy.Need info for yorsahj ,zonoz and hagara h( my main spec is tank, and fight with 2 tank i dont make dps).Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foeh View Post
    Do you have T13 gloves or shoulders (LFR quality will do, gloves prefered)? The set bonus will be worth more than the stat difference. Also Brutal Impact isn't needed for DS. You can shift those points into Perseverance. Your healers will welcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthaei View Post
    While I'm at it, Mihir/anyone can get an accurate BiS heroic loot list? is anyone in a position to actually test full heroic, because I want to know if the heroic covenant (relic) or vp one is bis, same with hc choker from rag or vp. Cheers.
    Assuming you are able to cap hit and expertise with both necks, they are equal. If you have to sacrifice mastery/haste to get hit/exp capped, the valor neck might be a tiny upgrade (no more than 2-5 dps).

In full BiS gear, the 391 firelands relic is the best way of getting your exp below the softcap, regardless of the stat priority you are using. But this is only an issue if you got all of the following items: T13 heroic gloves, Zon'ozz heroic belt, T13 heroic legs, heroic spine boots, and heroic seal of primordial shadow.
    Last edited by Mihir; 2012-03-13 at 06:31 PM.

Hi.

My druid is in my sig, Dossoo@Zul'jin.

Essentially what I've been trying to do is reach a safe level of crit and mastery which would be slightly over 1k and slightly more mastery. I've dropped a bit of expertise as my gear isn't fantastic yet.

Logs from H Morchok and 8/8 Clear - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8lms1kgyf960wna9/

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dossou; 2012-03-13 at 05:19 PM.

Exactly how I would gem/enchant/reforge as well, so the only advice I can offer is keep it like this! (aside from expensive stuff like 20stats on chest and epic gems)
    Last edited by Mihir; 2012-03-14 at 08:53 AM.

Hi,

I can't post links yet but my char is Vukasin on Smolderthorn
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Vukasin/advanced

I have three extra queens garnets and a couple of the other epics to use, but I was planning on waiting to use it in heroic tier.

Thanks!

Hey!

Didn't feel like making a new topic out of this small question so I thought I can post it here:

What to do during berserk? Or more specifically, while keeping rake, rip and SR up, should I just keep spamming shred, or use FB at 5 combo points? Which one does more damage and is more energy efficient, since the FB takes the extra energy and I sometimes end going very low energy while berserk.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to Populaire for awesome sig and avatar!
    Binturong, feral druid
    Xianlan, brewmaster monk

FB at 5CP is preferable, tho just spamming shred is not a big dps loss. Only FB if you are 100% sure you can keep a good uptime on rip/rake/SR.

Quote Originally Posted by mark88 View Post
    Hi,

I can't post links yet but my char is Vukasin on Smolderthorn
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Vukasin/advanced

I have three extra queens garnets and a couple of the other epics to use, but I was planning on waiting to use it in heroic tier.

Thanks!
    Your gear looks generally fine. The only thing I have to point out regarding your gemming, is the +20 agility/mastery gem in Emergency. Because the socket bonus is only +10 agility, it is not optimal to go for it. A pure agility gem is what's optimal here.

Regarding reforging. Why do you reforge to hit and expertise? Personal preference? Either way, when reaching for the hit and expertise cap, try not overcap them, or at least overcap them as little as possible.

Are you off-tanking anything considering you have filled up the TH talent? Also, why do you use the Innervate glyph?

Edit: I should start refreshing the page before submitting the post...

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Your gear looks generally fine. The only thing I have to point out regarding your gemming, is the +20 agility/mastery gem in Emergency. Because the socket bonus is only +10 agility, it is not optimal to go for it. A pure agility gem is what's optimal here.

Regarding reforging. Why do you reforge to hit and expertise? Personal preference? Either way, when reaching for the hit and expertise cap, try not overcap them, or at least overcap them as little as possible.

Are you off-tanking anything considering you have filled up the TH talent? Also, why do you use the Innervate glyph?

Edit: I should start refreshing the page before submitting the post...
    Yes, I suppose I could regem that ring, thanks.

I recently started doing hit/exp and it seems to work out fairly well. My exp is capped at 26 but my hit is slightly over, which I could try and get down a bit.

I have TH if I have to tank in an emergency, I took the points out of brutal impact. I have innervate because I use it on one of our healers, which comes in especially useful on Yor'sahj H after a mana void.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    FB at 5CP is preferable, tho just spamming shred is not a big dps loss. Only FB if you are 100% sure you can keep a good uptime on rip/rake/SR.
    Thank you, so just what I have been doing xd Just started to wonder it today and thought it would be cool to ask it here. Cheers!

Thanks to Populaire for awesome sig and avatar!
    Binturong, feral druid
    Xianlan, brewmaster monk

Anyone can answer please :P?

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/milkgrenades/advanced

any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by cowapunda View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/milkgrenades/advanced

any help is appreciated
    You're at iLvl 399 and 5/8 HC, shouldn't you know what you're doing? I can't see any mistakes in your gearing or talents and also no obvious mistakes in the combat logs I found.

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    I dont have word of logs , only the character (search in forums or wow-heroes)
    Gilby- US Ragnaros ( i cants post link still =/ )

If anyomne have idea how dps make with gear , ill very happy.Need info for yorsahj ,zonoz and hagara h( my main spec is tank, and fight with 2 tank i dont make dps).Thanks
    Have a look here Dragonsoul Bearcat Guide and here Kitty Dps Raid Strategies and here The Cat Guide.
    Last edited by Amilee; 2012-03-25 at 11:15 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urify/advanced

Used to be an active druid and re subbed a day ago.

Would love any tips on my gear - mainly my reforging and gemming. I believe I should be reforging as Agi > Hit (to cap) > Expertise (to cap) > Mastery > Crit > Haste. As I have 2P T13 atm.

Ty in advance fellow druids.
    EDIT: 'Splintered Brimstone SealSplintered Brimstone Sea' is used in my Tank set so I'm replacing soon!
    Last edited by Neglesh; 2012-03-25 at 01:42 PM.