Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuono View Post
    Hello,

Any ideas on how I could improve my reforges? And would you prefer haste build over mastery with my gear?

Can't give link to armory but my character is Kuono from EU Ravencrest
    change your relic reforge to exp - anything. that should level the hit to 8%. with regards to other reforging, stats are so equal now that you either go full out haste / mastery or try keep them equal. all three have their plus's.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys,

I am mainly a tank in my guild but every now and then I have to go kitty aswell. My problem is I only pull around 20-25k DPS. I don't really have cat gear, most of my stuff is optimizied for Bear tanking and my trinkets are Unheeded Warning and the old Valor Points one.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...s/Hatus/simple

Here is my armory. I already tried to reforge Mastery and not Dodge to be more effective as a cat. anymore tips?

EDIT: Perhaps I should add that right now I only DPS on Yorsahj and Warlord HC. And I'm going to gem epic next week.
    Last edited by tryday; 2012-02-24 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    Tangedyn wrote a nice guide about this: http://theincbear.com/dragon-soul-bearcat-guide

Deleted
    Hi,

May I also get a quick look from you, Mihir?? I think I'm not so bad at all, but I want, like maybe everybody, to improve my Cat.
    I know my Trinket Choice is not the best, but i don't have any alternative now (no vial or wrath..) the only trinket i can use instead would be 'The Hunger HC'
    I know, i have to get the last part of my 4set, but till now i didn't have any luck, neither in the raid nor in Lfr..

My Armory and WoL links will post a friend of mine, because i can't post any links, images,... yet.

According to the Logs, I was in holidays, therefore i havn't raided between 29.1 - 19.2.

I'm looking forward for your response and hope, that you can find some improvements.

Sincerely Foeh
    Last edited by mmoca18c19d1f0; 2012-02-26 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

MyWork | Not taking any Requests at the moment |

10+ Year Old Account
    removed question answered
    Last edited by shandi235; 2012-03-01 at 09:25 PM.
    ~Don't just rage the day away, try new things!~
    Warcraft: Shando - <FoE> - 110 Druid - Turalyon-US
    http://foeturalyon.enjin.com <Foe> Website, check us out!
    http://www.twitch.tv/shandi235 live stream my guild's raids, other stuff

You guys are awesome

First I would like to thank Mihir/whoever takes time out of their day to look at this, I appreciate it, I really do. Recently I’ve been struggling with my DPS and I am trying to figure out if it’s my rotation or my computer, etc. Generally in raid I get anywhere from 8 (Ultrax) to 12-15 FPS during the raid, with minimal addons etc. Currently my guild is working on Heroic Progression and is 2/8 Heroic.

I do raid in a 25 man guild but have recently been forced to sit as backup for 2 new Dk’s and a Rogue we have recruited. We do have another feral cat in the raid but I am just not close enough to his numbers and I am starting to get a bit discouraged with Feral Cat, despite it being my favorite class/spec/main.

I have talked to the other feral on the raid team and we are both scratching our heads as to why my DPS is so low in comparison to his, given our gear is similar, he does have normal versions of the BIS trinkets and I do not. Though I’m not sure if this is a 100% a gear issue? Currently I run a Haste based build with hit/exp cap and he uses a Mastery build.

-Character Info- (Can't post links yet, sorry)
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Rayen/simple

WOL Past 3 DW kills:
    1. worldoflogs.com/reports/j1sjtbyu5vg5793o/details/0/?s=5301&e=6032
    2. worldoflogs.com/reports/n4adiifkvxdexq8b/details/6/?s=13639&e=14429[
    3. worldoflogs.com/reports/32tw8nvze6fmt1c6/details/2/?s=4007&e=4731

Addons I use: DBM and Badkitty (Feral Cat Combpoint/timers addon, very similar to Druidfocus)

My Average DPS (Haste): 32-40k (Depends on the fight, minus Spine)
    Feral Buddy’s Average DPS (Mastery): 35-45 (Depends on the fight, minus Spine)

My guild works on a DKP system so just because something drops that would be better for Feral than a Hunter or Rogue, doesn’t mean I will get first shot at getting the item, no matter how big of an upgrade it may be. Currently we have about 10 Deathwing kills and have not seen a Polearm drop and only 2 Vials since the start of the tier. I honestly feel that my numbers are very low for my gear and have hit a brick wall as to how to fix it.

Deleted
    Hey there, can you take a quick look at me too, I think I'm doing pretty good dps but i just want to know if there's anything I can improve.

my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dargotrikov/advanced
    (can't post links yet )

I know the trinkets suck, but I dont have anything better atm.
    Also I had a pure crit/mastery build before, I changed some of the crit to haste and I would like to know if that was a good choice or do I have to reforge to something else? I usually do around 45-50k on madness. Thanks!

Deleted
    FeralSynapse:
    The US armory seems to be down atm, so I couldn't check your gear and spec yet. Your FPS is dramatically low so that probably has quite some impact. Your active time as reported by WOL is really low with 90-91%. It should be >98%. Your Savage Roar, Rip and Rake uptimes are also really low (your feral mates uptimes are as well but not as low as yours). If your haste is considerably higher than his, you should be doing more damage than him with Shred, auto-attack, Ferocious Bite (while he should make up for that only with Rip/Rake), but you're not. I think you should be spending some time on the raid dummy practising to improve your SR/Rip/Rake uptimes and probably getting a hardware upgrade.

Dargotrikov:
    Stat values are so close to each other that it doesn't have much impact for which stat you're reforging. I'd suggest capping hit/exp because it would be a quality of life improvement and helps with swiping but if you're comfortable with it, it's also okay. Your talent point in Infected Wounds seems a bit odd but there's no other option which would add to your dps (I'd pick Perserverance though). Glyph of Bloodletting is supposed to be superior to Glyph of Savage Roar. 45-50k on madness seems about right for your gear.
    Last edited by mmoce6438d9a93; 2012-02-28 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    FeralSynapse:
    The US armory seems to be down atm, so I couldn't check your gear and spec yet. Your FPS is dramatically low so that probably has quite some impact. Your active time as reported by WOL is really low with 90-91%. It should be >98%. Your Savage Roar, Rip and Rake uptimes are also really low (your feral mates uptimes are as well but not as low as yours). If your haste is considerably higher than his, you should be doing more damage than him with Shred, auto-attack, Ferocious Bite (while he should make up for that only with Rip/Rake), but you're not. I think you should be spending some time on the raid dummy practising to improve your SR/Rip/Rake uptimes and probably getting a hardware upgrade.
    Yea, I was dumb and forgot that US side is taken down on tues till around 11 am blizzard time. I will take all of that into account and hit the dummy for awhile and run some heroics and work on my up time. A hardware upgrade atm isn't possible, money is a bit tighter than normal and I can't justify dropping 150-200 dollars on an older computer. I am working on saving up for a new high-end gaming computer however. I am sorry for the armory not being up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Yea, I was dumb and forgot that US side is taken down on tues till around 11 am blizzard time. I will take all of that into account and hit the dummy for awhile and run some heroics and work on my up time. A hardware upgrade atm isn't possible, money is a bit tighter than normal and I can't justify dropping 150-200 dollars on an older computer. I am working on saving up for a new high-end gaming computer however. I am sorry for the armory not being up.
    Armory is up again. Everything's fine with your gear and spec. Good luck!

hi, mine is a casual guild but we've started heroic content (3/8hc, hoping to get Zon'ozz with 10% nerf tonight). I'm usually top DPS and ranked reasonably well in a lot of normal mode fights, but my performance is starting to drop off now we're into heroic. I did 39k on our first Ultraxion kill but forgot to log. I think my main problem is I try to maintain a 1cp Savage Roar rotation where possible for more Bites, but it does tend to drop off leading to some sub-90% uptimes on it. any other gearing/reforging/rotation tips appreciated.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bampot/simple

Logs:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dsmbt9ha8uialzwa/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ahomdlw2jwrjsow3/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v5kkq13y9f9ooap4/

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Armory is up again. Everything's fine with your gear and spec. Good luck!
    Working on my timers seemed to help a significant amount, recently I went from low-middle of the pack to 5th DPS/Damage on Yor, melee wise, 2nd only to our rouge withe final stage of the daggers. Still not perfect but it seems now to just come down the practice and the computer. Thank you.

Deleted
    Hi,

May I also get a quick look from you, Mihir?? I think I'm not so bad at all, but I want, like maybe everybody, to improve my Cat.
    I know my Trinket Choice is not the best, but i don't have any alternative now (no vial or wrath..) the only trinket i can use instead would be 'The Hunger HC'
    I know, i have to get the last part of my 4set, but till now i didn't have any luck, neither in the raid nor in Lfr..

My Armory and WoL links will post a friend of mine, because i can't post any links, images,... yet.

According to the Logs, I was in holidays, therefore i havn't raided between 29.1 - 19.2.

I'm looking forward for your response and hope, that you can find some improvements.
    Armoy Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Foeh/advanced
    RaidBots: raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/sen%27jin/foeh/
    WoL Log Directory: worldoflogs.com/guilds/29313/
    didnt got any answer yet :/ i am excited about what you guys are thinking of my druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foeh View Post
    didnt got any answer yet :/ i am excited about what you guys are thinking of my druid
    Swap your orange gem in the chest for an agi/haste one, biggest upgrade for your deeps will be Spire when it drops from Yor'sahj (if your guild gives it to hunters before you they're retarded). If you can afford 2 more epic red gems, get Bladeshadow Wristguards crafted and pop those in. Ditch Hungerer heroic and pickup the vp trinket. Yeah having agi on use sounds weird, but you'd be surprised how well it lines up with aoe and burn phases in pretty much every fight, it actually sims higher than the heroic Matrix Restabilizer for me atm, so well worth getting.

As for your reforging, your crit seems painfully low, you'll probably find a nice increase in dps bringing that up to around the 900-1000 mark, if you're going for hit and exp caps, actually get them if you can, use Wowreforge to play around with different setups and test using Mew.

Good luck!

---------- Post added 2012-03-01 at 09:46 PM ----------

While I'm at it, Mihir/anyone can get an accurate BiS heroic loot list? is anyone in a position to actually test full heroic, because I want to know if the heroic covenant (relic) or vp one is bis, same with hc choker from rag or vp. Cheers.

RaggyHC neck have better secondary stats mastery+haste vs haste+hit, amount of stats is same bit more weight give mastery to chokerHC.
    @Foeh i'd suggest till you grab 4th piece to use 2t12+2t13 i suppose you have available t12HC piece to use instead of t13lfr also 2t12 will give passive boost to your dmg. Secondary stats look good.

I dont have word of logs , only the character (search in forums or wow-heroes)
    Gilby- US Ragnaros ( i cants post link still =/ )

If anyomne have idea how dps make with gear , ill very happy.Need info for yorsahj ,zonoz and hagara h( my main spec is tank, and fight with 2 tank i dont make dps).Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foeh View Post
    Do you have T13 gloves or shoulders (LFR quality will do, gloves prefered)? The set bonus will be worth more than the stat difference. Also Brutal Impact isn't needed for DS. You can shift those points into Perseverance. Your healers will welcome it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthaei View Post
    While I'm at it, Mihir/anyone can get an accurate BiS heroic loot list? is anyone in a position to actually test full heroic, because I want to know if the heroic covenant (relic) or vp one is bis, same with hc choker from rag or vp. Cheers.
    Assuming you are able to cap hit and expertise with both necks, they are equal. If you have to sacrifice mastery/haste to get hit/exp capped, the valor neck might be a tiny upgrade (no more than 2-5 dps).

In full BiS gear, the 391 firelands relic is the best way of getting your exp below the softcap, regardless of the stat priority you are using. But this is only an issue if you got all of the following items: T13 heroic gloves, Zon'ozz heroic belt, T13 heroic legs, heroic spine boots, and heroic seal of primordial shadow.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-03-13 at 06:31 PM.

Hi.

My druid is in my sig, Dossoo@Zul'jin.

Essentially what I've been trying to do is reach a safe level of crit and mastery which would be slightly over 1k and slightly more mastery. I've dropped a bit of expertise as my gear isn't fantastic yet.

Logs from H Morchok and 8/8 Clear - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8lms1kgyf960wna9/

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dossou; 2012-03-13 at 05:19 PM.