Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Got promoted to raider and then quit. Sorry to inform you mate.

Best luck to pass your trial in Ascendance, you'll need it.
    Why you quit, Frag? I liked your streams when raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Got promoted to raider and then quit. Sorry to inform you mate.

Best luck to pass your trial in Ascendance, you'll need it.
    Not what I herd :P but okay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canaslan View Post
    Why you quit, Frag? I liked your streams when raiding.
    Quit raiding because I'm moving in March etc.. That will collide with raiding hours, you don't want to be that bottleneck who sucks gear and doesn't put it to use I'll try to stream some, leveling a second feral now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Not what I herd :P but okay.
    Should probably check your sources next time

Sorry for the low content question, but I'm doing an alt raid as a kitty and don't seem to be doing enough at least according to simcraft.

I'm at 476 and it says I should be doing 77k O_o. I can pull over 50k if the fight isn't too stupid. I can see improving by some but if I'm way below average I may give it up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inandus/simple
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Sorry for the low content question, but I'm doing an alt raid as a kitty and don't seem to be doing enough at least according to simcraft.

I'm at 476 and it says I should be doing 77k O_o. I can pull over 50k if the fight isn't too stupid. I can see improving by some but if I'm way below average I may give it up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inandus/simple
    I would recommend you try to play with the "dream of cenarious" rotation/talent, though this is pretty hard to play at first you'll soon get the hang of it. You may not want to put this much effort into an alt though, but all being well if you can pull it off, you should be pulling more DPS (It's currently simming the highest for feral DPS right now and has the top parses on the majority of fights, though not all.) Other than that I can just recommend you read the feral druid guide on these forums, as it's well informed and pretty comprehensive.

Also I may be wrong but when I was at your gear level I found windsong better on my weapon than any alternative, so you may want to change that. Other than that I can only recommend that you enchant your gear and maybe look at your gems and current enchants again using the feral guide on these forums, though I understand if you don't want to put the gold investment into something you don't know if you want to play.

Reforges seem fine, out of haste and into hit/exp and mastery at your gear level is the right way to go. Only thing I can ask is if you're using the HOTW cooldown (unless you have a higher ilevel int weapon I would warn against it).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Leafkiller's script is the one i've been looking into :-)
    do you know why with ovale every time i change form from cat to bear/caster or Vice versa my screen freeze for a second ?

Quote Originally Posted by InadequatelyDrunk View Post
    Also I may be wrong but when I was at your gear level I found windsong better on my weapon than any alternative, so you may want to change that.
    99% sure that there's no truth to that

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    do you know why with ovale every time i change form from cat to bear/caster or Vice versa my screen freeze for a second ?
    Sounds like a very strange issue, you could try making a ticket here, I'm sure the author would be interested in finding the source of the problem.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    99% sure that there's no truth to that
    I should have said "Cheap enchant" :P I was thinking he might want to avoid Dancing Steel on an alt. Not sure about the strength of his current enchant.

So I'm kinda looking for some advice regarding trinket choices for my feral kitty, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lchezar/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etahi View Post
    So I'm kinda looking for some advice regarding trinket choices for my feral kitty, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lchezar/simple
    Since you already have rune, look to pick up the SP:Assault trinket as an immediate upgrade to your JuJu. After that, you could compliment it (Rune) with Renataki's.

Deleted
    Heya kittens , just looking for some answers here.
    Im a boomkin mainspec but ive always loved playing feral in offdays / farm , so yesterday i sorted my gear and headed over to the dummy (boss) and decided to give it a shot there , with only Motw was pulling around 95-105k dps for 9 mins , is that decent or am i fucking something up ?
    Regarding cds (currently doc + sotf) would you be able to pull some sick burst during berserk , not imaging something as high as on my boomkin but on dummy couldnt get more then 150k with cds ?
    Regarding gear optimizing , is there any good spreadsheet out or is simcraft decent for cats ?
    How much of a dps upgrade is the tier vs normal offpieces ?

My char :- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omzin/advanced
    Dont mind the guardian tier , had to tank alot these last couple of weeks.

Hello guys!

So, I just came back to wow (something like 3 weeks ago) and I’ve been struggling with my DPS. Somehow it always seems that my dps is lower than every other feral that I find. At first I thought it was a weapon thing, then after I had the chance to a better one (minor upgrade, tho) and I still hadn’t had a huge dps I kinda grew worried.

Lets take an example:
    In a LFR group today there was a feral doing way more DPS than me (something like 1,1x mydps), and when I checked his armory he was only 7 ilvl higher than mine (495 against 502).
    Don’t take me wrong…I’m not a (huge) noob. I know my rotation, my UI, I read forums and guides and most of all Ive always been a DPS bitch. Bottom line is: don’t give me “oh you should keep ur rip and savage roar up” or “u kn0w what w0uld really help? Using ferocious bite bellow 25%” advice. I do believe is not a rotation thing…and that’s why I came to you guys: WTF IS IT?!?!?! I highly suspect that my weapon is the problem…
    To help you guys help me Ive run my char and his on simcraft (10000x, rest of options default), here is the result:

ME:
    search for Spadine - Azralon in the Us armory (Not allowed to post links )
    DPS: 68,5k
    Ilvl: 494

HIM:
    search for Shÿva - Azralon in the Us armory (Not allowed to post links )
    DPS: 85,5k
    Ilvl 502

For the lazies:

Me: doing a 68,5k dps (simcraft)
    Armory: Spadine - Azralon

This guy: doing a 85,5k dps (simcraft)
    Armory: Shÿva - Azralon
    Why such a big diference?

Ps1: Its really important that you guys check the armory, I do believe my problem is gear.

Ps2: Switched from warlock to feral on wotlk and ever since been kitty! Love the feral community! Cheers!
    Last edited by Spadine; 2013-07-24 at 10:04 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Spadine View Post
    Hello guys!

So, I just came back to wow (something like 3 weeks ago) and I’ve been struggling with my DPS. Somehow it always seems that my dps is lower than every other feral that I find. At first I thought it was a weapon thing, then after I had the chance to a better one (minor upgrade, tho) and I still hadn’t had a huge dps I kinda grew worried.

Lets take an example:
    In a LFR group today there was a feral doing way more DPS than me (something like 1,1x mydps), and when I checked his armory he was only 7 ilvl higher than mine (495 against 502).
    Don’t take me wrong…I’m not a (huge) noob. I know my rotation, my UI, I read forums and guides and most of all Ive always been a DPS bitch. Bottom line is: don’t give me “oh you should keep ur rip and savage roar up” or “u kn0w what w0uld really help? Using ferocious bite bellow 25%” advice. I do believe is not a rotation thing…and that’s why I came to you guys: WTF IS IT?!?!?! I highly suspect that my weapon is the problem…
    To help you guys help me Ive run my char and his on simcraft (10000x, rest of options default), here is the result:

ME:
    search for Spadine - Azralon in the Us armory (Not allowed to post links )
    DPS: 68,5k
    Ilvl: 494

HIM:
    search for Shÿva - Azralon in the Us armory (Not allowed to post links )
    DPS: 85,5k
    Ilvl 502

For the lazies:

Me: doing a 68,5k dps
    Armory: Spadine - Azralon

This guy: doing a 85,5k dps
    Armory: Shÿva - Azralon
    Why such a big diference?

Ps1: Its really important that you guys check the armory, I do believe my problem is gear.

Ps2: Switched from warlock to feral on wotlk and ever since been kitty! Love the feral community! Cheers!
    Not a lot we can do without WoL, uptimes is always the biggest thing even if you don't want to hear it.
    Get the Elegon trinket over the Terror one, or just anything from ToT really.
    Cap hit and exp.
    You're also missing a 90 talent, I hope you were just in the middle of respecing and logged out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Not a lot we can do without WoL, uptimes is always the biggest thing even if you don't want to hear it.
    Get the Elegon trinket over the Terror one, or just anything from ToT really.
    Cap hit and exp.
    You're also missing a 90 talent, I hope you were just in the middle of respecing and logged out.
    Yeap, just switched back to HotW to check if I wasnt fucking up with DoC rotation, no change...

If up time dots is the problem, why does my simcraft results are so much lower than his??? Shouldnt the simcraft remove the rotation fucking up problem from the equation?

Thx for the help!
    Last edited by Spadine; 2013-07-24 at 06:12 PM.

Yeap, just switched back to HotW to check if I wasnt fucking up with DoC rotation, no change...

If up time dots is the problem, why does my simcraft results are so much lower than his??? Shouldnt the simcraft remove the rotation fucking up from the equation?

Thx for the help!
    I mean he simply has better gear, specially the trinket, weapon (which has dancing steel vs your windsong) and ring vs your blue one.
    So the difference is about right, but if you can show us logs we could possibly help you more.

Deleted
    Oh it is most definitely a rotation issue. With an ilvl of 494 you should be doing way above 69k dps. If you know the rotation well as you say you do, I can only really imagine your problem being: not having combo points ready for a rip/savage roar reapply just as it runs out.

Also:
    You are most definitely fucking up your DoC rotation if you don't notice a change without it. This means that you should stay with HotW (this is not to drill you into the ground or something - I run with HotW myself but I do bridge the gap by utilizing trinketprocs with bleeds heavily).
    You may not be doing your execute phase well also. It's very important to get the strongest possible rip onto the target!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Oh it is most definitely a rotation issue. With an ilvl of 494 you should be doing way above 69k dps. If you know the rotation well as you say you do, I can only really imagine your problem being: not having combo points ready for a rip/savage roar reapply just as it runs out.

Also:

You are most definitely fucking up your DoC rotation if you don't notice a change without it. This means that you should stay with HotW (this is not to drill you into the ground or something - I run with HotW myself but I do bridge the gap by utilizing trinketprocs with bleeds heavily).
    You may not be doing your execute phase well also. It's very important to get the strongest possible rip onto the target!
    I actually noticed a dps drop on hotw. If I had noticed a dps increase in hotw than that would mean that I'm not doing DoC right.

The confusion is caused by the fact that this dps that i posted (the 68,5k) is generated by simcraft...wich takes me to the next point:

if this result is given by simcraft, doesnt it mean that it does not take rotation into account? On other words I dont really think this is a uptime problem.

Are we that dependent on trinket+weapon?

Thx for the help man! but I still think we didnt get it!

I actually noticed a dps drop on hotw. If I had noticed a dps increase in hotw than that would mean that I'm not doing DoC right.

The confusion is caused by the fact that this dps that i posted (the 68,5k) is generated by simcraft...wich takes me to the next point:

if this result is given by simcraft, doesnt it mean that it does not take rotation into account? On other words I dont really think this is a uptime problem.

Are we that dependent on trinket+weapon?

Thx for the help man! but I still think we didnt get it!
    Trinkets yes, because we can game bleeds around their procs.
    Weapon is middle ground stuff, but dancing steel is like a straight 2k dps increase over windsong, so its making his weapon way way better than yours in a direct comparison enchant included.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 itlvl in wdps makes a huge difference. That should be roughly an 8k jump in damage.

You are also not hit/exp capped which hurts DoC since you have the potential to miss a 25% buffed Rip/Rake.
    As others have said, get rid of Terror in the Mists. The VP trinket is quite good even though it carries a boatload of hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    20 itlvl in wdps makes a huge difference. That should be roughly an 8k jump in damage.

You are also not hit/exp capped which hurts DoC since you have the potential to miss a 25% buffed Rip/Rake.
    As others have said, get rid of Terror in the Mists. The VP trinket is quite good even though it carries a boatload of hit.
    I try to keep something around 7% hit and exp cap, do you think it is too low?

Also, about the trinket: I had the chance to buy it but didnt see much value on it (again, boatload of hit)... guess I was wrong! :S

Thx!