Quote Originally Posted by Spadine View Post
    I try to keep something around 7% hit and exp cap, do you think it is too low?

Also, about the trinket: I had the chance to buy it but didnt see much value on it (again, boatload of hit)... guess I was wrong! :S

Thx!
    7.5% exp and hit is recommended for hotw, and required for DoC.
    Valor trinket is superior to Bad Juju and Renataki normal 0/2 if I remember correctly, EVEN if makes you go a bit over hit cap.
    Also another reason why the other druid has a superior weapon, its only weapon with no exp or hit in ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    20 itlvl in wdps makes a huge difference. That should be roughly an 8k jump in damage.

You are also not hit/exp capped which hurts DoC since you have the potential to miss a 25% buffed Rip/Rake.
    As others have said, get rid of Terror in the Mists. The VP trinket is quite good even though it carries a boatload of hit.
    Do misses use up the DoC buff, even though they don't spend combo points? Early in MoP some cats were ignoring Hit/Exp completely because of the energy-refunding mechanic.

Yes, dodges/parries/misses all expend DoC charges. If you were avoiding Hit/Exp caps as DoC at any point you were kind of doing it wrong =P.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

They do consume doc charges when you miss. Cats ignored hit/exp for a long time before mop so I imagine that was just lingering if they continued to.

Well if i remember right ignoring hit/exp was start of cata not mop :P

It was sort of viable at the start of MoP too if you were playing HotW or NV, but as always Swipe and Thrash don't refund energy so you were massively gimping your AoE by going down that road.

A notable exception however was pre HotW nerf where you were granted 15% spell hit for free during your highest burst of the encounter, then ditching hit and expertise was reasonable.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Humm...

Guess Ill go for exp/hit cap. Also, prob use weakaura to watch for trinkets buffs and cds. Next week Ill grab VP trinket and As a desesperate measure ill use all my coins on Lei Shen. Gotta get that weapon.

Thx for the help guys

Quote Originally Posted by Spadine View Post
    Humm...

Guess Ill go for exp/hit cap. Also, prob use weakaura to watch for trinkets buffs and cds. Next week Ill grab VP trinket and As a desesperate measure ill use all my coins on Lei Shen. Gotta get that weapon.

Thx for the help guys
    and the trinket.
    vp + rune is one the best combos

Deleted
    Im seeing people reforge into haste with RoO trinket and DoC build (not HotW) at high gear levels, is there any reason for this??

If they're reforging into so much haste that it's the number 1 secondary, no. They're supposed to reforge into as much haste/crit as possible while still keeping mastery slightly higher, this increases the proc chance and at the same time maxes the proc effect for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Im seeing people reforge into haste with RoO trinket and DoC build (not HotW) at high gear levels, is there any reason for this??
    As Kojo said above, just read Rune of Re-Origination buff and youll get it.

"Equip: When your attacks hit you have a chance to trigger Re-Origination. Re-Origination converts the lower two values of your Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery into twice as much of the highest of those three attributes for 10 sec."

Hey,
    Would like to get a few suggestions/pointers on why i suck ass.
    We killed heroic garrosh tonight, and that has been a complete fail on my part. I was below everyone. Not sure if its movement/switching but logs from that fight are not available. Alo heroic norushen log is not available as well. For some reason only normals saved today. Maybe you will see something i can improve on, as i feel i should be doing better. A LOT better.
    Any feedback is appriciated.
    Last edited by volkvin; 2014-01-03 at 10:12 AM.

@volkvin - your static seems super-mega-casual, thus you should not give a f about dps.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    @volkvin - your static seems super-mega-casual, thus you should not give a f about dps.
    Its not hardcore, yet its not casual. The biggest issue is we only raid 1 day a week with that group. Nevertheless, i would not mind growing as a dps, so any feedback would be very welcome.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

We have a feral druid in our raids and hes just obtained RoRo heroic but hes saying he does 50k+ more damage with his SoO trinkets as he does with RoRo now I can only imagine he isn't snap shotting his bleeds correctly and isnt tracking his trinket procs. He says he tracks his bleeds but that's it. Should he be using Ovale or does his rotation look ok?

Here are some logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...5631/5/#boss=0

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Stoniee/simple

Cheers Guys and Girls.

His current reforges has Crit as his highest secondary stat. That's one reason why he's doing less with his current setup. He's gotta make sure he checks his gear after upgrading them additional times.

Deleted
    To add to what Kronic1 said, which is correct, he needs to download a program called Catus and use that to do his reforges if he has RoR.

Ontop of that, his uptimes on bleeds are extremely low. I was looking at the iron jug killed and he is only just over 50% uptime on rip, which is extreeeemly low, even if you use that tact where you outrange bombardment.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=14

Just fixing those 2 things alone will up his DPS so much.

Deleted
    Oky thanks guys will pass on this information.

Deleted
    hi,
    began to play my feral few weeks ago and went with my mainraid now. Maybe someone can take a fast look at my logs and tell me if there are any really bad mistakes..

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/1hxdaiua2m7jx1gl/ I was dead on some fights, but most of them should count (jugga/malko should be ok)
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...%A9ko/advanced

some items are still very bad (trinkets for example) but the rune didn't drop the last 3 weeks since i'm trying to get it

Hope someone could give me some good advices

Deleted
    Malkorok uptimes could be a bit higher, theres no reason to not have them both at 95%+ try to get an lfr rune, i know u here its not good and stuff, but i compared a lot of logs with my feral and the feral from moonzlinge and we sometimes have the same amout of procs, its after all still rppm and its a lot better then sigil of rampage or aoc even heroic.otherwise theres not much to see, just try to get better trinkets and work on ur uptimes and u should be fine for now.